Author Topic: Illegal Alien Gang Member Fires Gun on Sidewalk, Claims 2nd Amendment Rights  (Read 352 times)

rangerrebew

Illegal Alien Gang Member Fires Gun on Sidewalk, Claims 2nd Amendment Rights

2 Aug 20185,776
An illegal alien gang member accused of firing a gun on a public sidewalk in the sanctuary city of New York is now claiming that he has Second Amendment rights just like every United States citizen.

Javier Perez, a 28-year-old illegal alien from Mexico, is claiming that he has Second Amendment rights under the U.S. Constitution and therefore is being unfairly charged with possession of a gun.

https://www.breitbart.com/big-government/2018/08/02/illegal-alien-gang-member-fires-gun-on-sidewalk-claims-2nd-amendment-rights/

Online Elderberry

• TBR Contributor
I would think he would have a "Natural Right" of self protection. Now discharging a firearm in the city limits would be another matter. I don't know why it would be more than a misdemeanor offense, but it is New York, after all. And the fact that he's here illegally, but sanctuary cities ignore that.

Offline Sanguine

• Ex-member
This one is making my head spin.

Offline skeeter

I would think he would have a "Natural Right" of self protection. Now discharging a firearm in the city limits would be another matter. I don't know why it would be more than a misdemeanor offense, but it is New York, after all. And the fact that he's here illegally, but sanctuary cities ignore that.

The left will have to grant him his 2A rights, since they claim the Constitution & BOR applies to every human being.

Or they can be hypocrites, as usual.