Author Topic: Netflix won’t air documentary on controversial Louis Farrakhan after 'internal miscommunication'  (Read 519 times)

Offline TomSea

• All deserve a trial if accused
Netflix won’t air documentary on controversial Louis Farrakhan after 'internal miscommunication'
Brian Flood

Netflix will not release a documentary about the life of Louis Farrakhan after all, despite the controversial Nation of Islam leader’s claim that it would hit the streaming giant on Wednesday, a company spokesperson told Fox News on Tuesday.

“This film will not be released on Netflix. Due to an internal miscommunication, it appeared to be scheduled for release on Netflix, but it is not. We apologize for any confusion this has caused,” the Netflix spokesperson said.

Netflix issued the statement after Fox News asked about a tweet sent by Farrakhan to promote the film.

Read more at: http://www.foxnews.com/entertainment/2018/07/31/netflix-won-t-air-documentary-on-controversial-louis-farrakhan-after-internal-miscommunication.html

I'm glad they are canning it, I thought I had heard there were big protests about it.

Yes, an outcry about the film and apparently, it's a self-made movie by Calypso Louis. I guess, the film will find it's way to the public via other means.