Author Topic: Republican DHS Funding Bill Includes Quasi-Amnesty for DACA Illegal Aliens  (Read 308 times)

rangerrebew

Republican DHS Funding Bill Includes Quasi-Amnesty for DACA Illegal Aliens

David McNew/Getty Images

1 Aug 2018 14

The Republican-approved Department of Homeland Security (DHS) Appropriations bill for Fiscal Year 2019 includes a quasi-amnesty for the nearly one million illegal aliens who are currently enrolled in the President Obama-created Deferred Action for Childhood Arrivals (DACA) program.

Quasi-amnesties for DACA illegal aliens and foreign nationals who are in the United States on Temporary Protected Status (TPS) was slipped into the appropriations bill by Rep. Pete Aguilar (D-CA) and approved by Rep. Kevin Yoder (R-KS).

https://www.breitbart.com/big-government/2018/07/26/asylum-rules-would-allow-migrating-foreign-populations-to-fill-half-of-midwest/ …

Offline Bigun

• Resistance to Tyrants is Obedience to God
    • The FairTax Plan
Should be DOA and I hope it is!
"I wish it need not have happened in my time," said Frodo.

"So do I," said Gandalf, "and so do all who live to see such times. But that is not for them to decide. All we have to decide is what to do with the time that is given us."
- J. R. R. Tolkien

Offline INVAR

• Dread To Tread
    • Sword At The Ready
Should be DOA and I hope it is!

Well, the GOP wants it.

We will see if Trump will veto it or not, or if after it gets shoved into yet another omnibus bill that Trump will sign and claim he regrets it moments after signing it.
Fart for freedom, fart for liberty and fart proudly.  - Benjamin Franklin

...Obsta principiis—Nip the shoots of arbitrary power in the bud, is the only maxim which can ever preserve the liberties of any people. When the people give way, their deceivers, betrayers and destroyers press upon them so fast that there is no resisting afterwards. The nature of the encroachment upon [the] American constitution is such, as to grow every day more and more encroaching. Like a cancer, it eats faster and faster every hour." - John Adams, February 6, 1775