Author Topic: Lawmakers Demand Declassification of Bruce Ohr FBI Interviews  (Read 905 times)

Offline endicom

Lawmakers Demand Declassification of Bruce Ohr FBI Interviews
« on: August 03, 2018, 01:47:31 am »
Sara A. Carter
Sara Carter
Aug. 2, 2018

Lawmakers say Bruce Ohr FBI interviews must be declassified

The interviews shed light on Ohr's relationship with Fusion GPS

DOJ has provided limited access to the interview documents, frustrating lawmakers like Sen. Chuck Grassley

Senate Judiciary Committee Chairman Charles Grassley (R-IA) and House Intelligence Committee Chairman Devin Nunes (R-CA) have been stonewalled since last year by the Department of Justice, which has refused to turn over interviews the FBI conducted with former Associate Deputy Attorney General Bruce Ohr.

Ohr was demoted twice for failing to disclose his involvement with significant figures (including his wife) associated with the unverified dossier from the now-embattled research firm, Fusion GPS, which alleged President Donald Trump’s 2016 campaign colluded with Russia.

The lawmakers say Ohr’s close relationship with former British spy and dossier author, Christopher Steele is deeply troubling. Also concerning to lawmakers is the fact that even after Steele was terminated by the FBI (he worked as a source until he was fired for “unauthorized disclosure to the media of his relationship with the FBI”), Ohr continued to supply documents from the ex-spy to the bureau.

More... https://saraacarter.com/lawmakers-demand-declassification-of-bruce-ohr-fbi-interviews/

Offline Bigun

• Resistance to Tyrants is Obedience to God
    • The FairTax Plan
Re: Lawmakers Demand Declassification of Bruce Ohr FBI Interviews
« Reply #1 on: August 03, 2018, 01:52:01 am »
I was wondering what had happened to Mr. Ohr.  All of this needs to be declassified.
"I wish it need not have happened in my time," said Frodo.

"So do I," said Gandalf, "and so do all who live to see such times. But that is not for them to decide. All we have to decide is what to do with the time that is given us."
- J. R. R. Tolkien

Offline endicom

« Reply #2 on: August 03, 2018, 02:07:43 am »
I was wondering what had happened to Mr. Ohr.  All of this needs to be declassified.

DOJ/FBI stonewalling all the way. And for no apparent good reason.

Offline Bigun

• The FairTax Plan
« Reply #3 on: March 12, 2019, 02:36:38 pm »
@endicom @skeeter @Smokin Joe @austingirl

Some of Mr. Ohr's testimony has been declassified and the following LONG article resulted.

11 Key Things Inside The House Interview With Spygate Figure Bruce Ohr

Well worth your time to read.

"So do I," said Gandalf, "and so do all who live to see such times. But that is not for them to decide. All we have to decide is what to do with the time that is given us."
- J. R. R. Tolkien

Offline verga

« Reply #4 on: March 12, 2019, 06:16:18 pm »
BKMK
In a time of universal deceit - telling the truth is a revolutionary act.
�More than any other time in history, mankind faces a crossroads. One path leads to despair and utter hopelessness. The other, to total extinction. Let us pray we have the wisdom to choose correctly.�-Woody Allen
If God invented marathons to keep people from doing anything more stupid, the triathlon must have taken him completely by surprise.

Offline austingirl

• Cruz 2016- a Constitutional Conservative at last!
« Reply #5 on: March 12, 2019, 10:13:02 pm »
@endicom @skeeter @Smokin Joe @austingirl

Some of Mr. Ohr's testimony has been declassified and the following LONG article resulted.

11 Key Things Inside The House Interview With Spygate Figure Bruce Ohr

Bruce Ohr is as innocent as a newborn babe? I heard Nunes on Hannity's radio show about this. I keep hoping it will result in prison for the guilty at DOJ and FBI.
Well worth your time to read.
Principles matter. Words matter.

Offline Bigun

• The FairTax Plan
« Reply #6 on: March 12, 2019, 10:29:14 pm »

@austingirl

Bruce Ohr is doing the CYA thing big time.  He's dirty as hell.  Just like the rest of them.

- J. R. R. Tolkien