Author Topic: How the FBI and DOJ perfected the art of the witch hunt  (Read 424 times)

Offline mystery-ak

• Owner
  • Administrator
  • Let's Go Brandon!
How the FBI and DOJ perfected the art of the witch hunt
« on: August 02, 2018, 09:36:09 pm »
How the FBI and DOJ perfected the art of the witch hunt
by Mark Vargas
 | August 02, 2018 05:25 PM

President Trump is under fire once again this week for asking Attorney General Jeff Sessions to “stop this Rigged Witch Hunt right now, before it continues to stain our country any further.”

Democrats were quick to respond, including Rep. Joe Kennedy, D. Mass, who tweeted, “Mr. President, what you call a stain, we call a justice system standing strong for our democracy. Your fear of this investigation will not bring it to an end.”

But the president makes a valid argument. Why? Because for years many investigations that were led by the DOJ and FBI have been anything but fair. Allow me to explain.

Like an inflatable inner tube with a small leak, special counsel Robert Mueller and his team continue to lose credibility by the day. Whether it's the Justice Department or FBI withholding information, or conflicts of interest and political biases (13 of 17 people on Mueller’s team have registered as Democrats), the investigation into “collusion” has nevertheless morphed into a witch hunt determined to tear apart a country and bring down a presidency.

more
https://www.washingtonexaminer.com/opinion/how-the-fbi-and-doj-perfected-the-art-of-the-witch-hunt
Proud Supporter of Tunnel to Towers
Support the USO
Democrat Party...the Party of Infanticide

“Therefore do not worry about tomorrow, for tomorrow will worry about itself. Each day has enough trouble of its own.”
-Matthew 6:34

Offline WarmPotato

• TheWarmPotato
  • Follow WarmPotato on YTB
    • My Youtube Channel
Re: How the FBI and DOJ perfected the art of the witch hunt
« Reply #1 on: August 03, 2018, 02:37:24 am »
(Especially under the Obama Administration)
Check out my youtube Channel!

https://youtu.be/b6E3JS3Dmaw