Author Topic: Omarosa claims in new book she saw evidence of Trump’s ‘mental decline’  (Read 10493 times)

Offline Sanguine

• Ex-member
Omarosa book claims Trump wanted to be sworn in using 'Art of the Deal' instead of the Bible
http://thehill.com/homenews/administration/401413-omarosa-trump-wanted-to-be-sworn-in-using-art-of-the-deal-instead-of

Everyday a new headline..kinda reminds me of Stormy and her lawyer.... *****rollingeyes*****

In more ways than one.

Offline Cyber Liberty

• Coffee! Donuts! Kittens!
  • Administrator
  • 🌵🌵🌵
Omarosa book claims Trump wanted to be sworn in using 'Art of the Deal' instead of the Bible
http://thehill.com/homenews/administration/401413-omarosa-trump-wanted-to-be-sworn-in-using-art-of-the-deal-instead-of

Everyday a new headline..kinda reminds me of Stormy and her lawyer.... *****rollingeyes*****

:mauslaff:
For unvaccinated, we are looking at a winter of severe illness and death — if you’re unvaccinated — for themselves, their families, and the hospitals they’ll soon overwhelm. Sloe Joe Biteme 12/16
I will NOT comply.

Castillo del Cyber Autonomous Zone ~~~~~>                          :dontfeed:

Online roamer_1

Also, there is no such thing as 10 lost tribes or any number of "lost tribes."  I could point it out to you but I'm not going to spend time on someone who seems unable to receive instruction.

False. Over a 3rd of prophecy concerns The House of Israel, and much of it has not yet happened. Lest the word of YHWH return to Him empty, The 10 tribes necessarily exist, and participate in a big way in end times prophecy.

If you'd care to duke it out, PM me, and we will continue.

Offline guitar4jesus

• Yup...
False. Over a 3rd of prophecy concerns The House of Israel, and much of it has not yet happened. Lest the word of YHWH return to Him empty, The 10 tribes necessarily exist, and participate in a big way in end times prophecy.

If you'd care to duke it out, PM me, and we will continue.

That's what I said.  There are no "lost tribes."  A cursory study of the new testament will prove that.

Offline Cyber Liberty

• Coffee! Donuts! Kittens!
  • Administrator
  • 🌵🌵🌵
Will this be available on PPV?
For unvaccinated, we are looking at a winter of severe illness and death — if you’re unvaccinated — for themselves, their families, and the hospitals they’ll soon overwhelm. Sloe Joe Biteme 12/16
I will NOT comply.

Castillo del Cyber Autonomous Zone ~~~~~>                          :dontfeed:

Offline thackney

Luke was almost certainly Hebrew.  The book of Luke is filled with Hebrew word puns, and of all of the books of the New Testament, Luke is the book that translates into Hebrew the easiest. It was probably written first in Hebrew, and translated into Greek by it's author.

There is a recently discovered extant copy of Luke in Hebrew - And while I have not yet been able to study it myself, I am told that parenthetical explanations of Hebrew things are omitted from the text.

As a companion of Paul, at the very least, he had to be well aquanted with their religious practices.

I've read scholars writtings that showed Luke and Acts was likely written in defense of Paul's actions while he was in prison.
Life is fragile, handle with prayer

Offline GrouchoTex

That's what I said.  There are no "lost tribes."  A cursory study of the new testament will prove that.

What we have here.....

.....is a failure to  communicate.

Offline Suppressed

Kinda like she went to a lefty website and copied down all the loony rumors.
+++++++++
“In the outside world, I'm a simple geologist. But in here .... I am Falcor, Defender of the Alliance” --Randy Marsh

“The most effectual means of being secure against pain is to retire within ourselves, and to suffice for our own happiness.” -- Thomas Jefferson

“He's so dumb he thinks a Mexican border pays rent.” --Foghorn Leghorn

Offline Sanguine

• Ex-member
Kinda like she went to a lefty website and copied down all the loony rumors.

Or, had someone read them to her.

Offline Fishrrman

• Dumbest member of the forum
@Fishrrman

Cut the racist crap.
« Last Edit: August 13, 2018, 12:01:50 am by Machiavelli »