Author Topic: Rush: Understanding the Trump-Rudy Campaign Against Mueller  (Read 490 times)

Offline TomSea

• All deserve a trial if accused
Rush: Understanding the Trump-Rudy Campaign Against Mueller
« on: August 02, 2018, 01:27:55 am »
Understanding the Trump-Rudy Campaign Against Mueller

RUSH: The big news of the day today, I think, is two things. One is the president and his urging of the attorney general to end the Russia probe, to basically tell Mueller to shut it up. Now, what’s interesting about this is the president could do this himself in a sense. I’m not talking about firing Mueller. But he could declassify everything that we still don’t know about the origins of this investigation and the details. He still chooses not to do it, and the best-guess reason for that is the avoidance of a charge of obstruction of justice.

I also think there are other factors that are bleeding into this. Now, remember yesterday we shared with you also a story by Jonathan Turley. He wrote a piece saying, “We are only one witness away from disaster.” Trump is only one witness away from disaster. It’s not the Manafort trial or the second Manafort trial. Turley’s theory is that Mueller is going after Donald Trump Jr. and the meeting at Trump Tower and everything that might have any ancillary involvement or impact on that. There are, you may have heard, rumors of a second Trump Tower meeting that nobody has officially known of or been informed of to this point.

Read more at: https://www.rushlimbaugh.com/daily/2018/08/01/understanding-the-trump-rudy-campaign-against-mueller/