Author Topic: Jordanian Man Arrested for Smuggling Illegal Aliens From Yemen Across the U.S.-Mexico Border  (Read 357 times)

rangerrebew

Jordanian Man Arrested for Smuggling Illegal Aliens From Yemen Across the U.S.-Mexico Border
Katie Pavlich

|
Posted: Jul 31, 2018 9:20 AM
Jordanian Man Arrested for Smuggling Illegal Aliens From Yemen Across the U.S.-Mexico Border

The Department of Justice announced Monday afternoon a Jordanian national has been arrested after allegedly smuggling a number of special interest illegal aliens from Yemen into the United States through the southern border with Mexico. Special interest aliens come from countries with ties to terrorism and pose a significant risk to the safety of Americans.

Moayad Heider Mohammad Aldairi, who lives in Mexico, was arrested at JFK airport in New York. Aldairi is accused of being paid in 2017 to work as a human smuggler and trafficking six illegal aliens into the U.S. through Texas. Accrording to prosecutors, Aldairi worked with others on the scheme.

https://townhall.com/tipsheet/katiepavlich/2018/07/31/jordanian-man-arrested-for-planning-to-smuggle-illegal-aliens-from-yemen-across-the-usmexico-border-n2505382

Offline dfwgator

Shoot the bastard.

Offline Bigun

• Resistance to Tyrants is Obedience to God
    • The FairTax Plan
If you listen to some folks here, one of those female Yemen invaders could drop a baby here and 35 years later that baby could be president of the USA!
"I wish it need not have happened in my time," said Frodo.

"So do I," said Gandalf, "and so do all who live to see such times. But that is not for them to decide. All we have to decide is what to do with the time that is given us."
- J. R. R. Tolkien

Offline Wingnut

• That is the problem with everything. They try and make it better without realizing the old is fine.
If you listen to some folks here, one of those female Yemen invaders could drop a baby here and 35 years later that baby could be president of the USA!

Like Ann Stanley did with her Kenyan Baby.
I am just a Technicolor Dream Cat riding this kaleidoscope of life.

Offline Bigun

• Resistance to Tyrants is Obedience to God
    • The FairTax Plan
Like Ann Stanley did with her Kenyan Baby.

Pretty much!  That one was greatly aided by the Iranian Mullahs!
"I wish it need not have happened in my time," said Frodo.

"So do I," said Gandalf, "and so do all who live to see such times. But that is not for them to decide. All we have to decide is what to do with the time that is given us."
- J. R. R. Tolkien