Author Topic: Shark stolen from San Antonio Aquarium is rescued, returned; 1 arrested  (Read 762 times)

Online Wingnut

• That is the problem with everything. They try and make it better without realizing the old is fine.
LEON VALLEY, Texas - A 38-year-old San Antonio man was arrested Monday night in connection with the bizarre theft of a horn shark from the San Antonio Aquarium on Saturday.

The man, who police have not named, was one of three people people captured on surveillance video stealing the shark using a stroller by disguising the shark as a baby.

https://ksat.com/news/trio-steals-shark-from-san-antonio-aquarium-by-disguising-it-as-a-baby_
I am just a Technicolor Dream Cat riding this kaleidoscope of life.

Offline InHeavenThereIsNoBeer

Salvaggio said police are working with the National Oceanic and Atmospheric Administration to see if federal charges can be filed.

Yes, please use my tax dollars to see if a federal agency (with no Constitutional authority to even exist) can get involved.  That would be super.   

My avatar shows the national debt in stacks of $100 bills.  If you look very closely under the crane you can see the Statue of Liberty.