Author Topic: Rush: Flooding the Zone: Rudy on TV All Day  (Read 461 times)

Online mystery-ak

• Owner
  • Administrator
  • Let's Go Brandon!
Rush: Flooding the Zone: Rudy on TV All Day
« on: July 30, 2018, 08:56:30 pm »

Flooding the Zone: Rudy on TV All Day

Jul 30, 2018

RUSH: Ah, Rudy. I don’t know what’s going on with Rudy. You know what? Every time I’ve looked up today, Rudy Giuliani’s on TV somewhere. Every time I’ve looked up, and he seems to be saying something different — earlier today he was talking about, “Yeah. I think… I think we’re getting close to where the president will sit down, have an interview with Mueller and may even permit some questions on obstruction.”

And then just now Rudy’s on TV. “There is no way. There is no way that Trump is ever gonna sit down and have an interview with Mueller.” And Trump’s out there tweeting everything left and right about all of Mueller’s conflicts and when’s anybody gonna say anything about it, and one of the things that’s got people curious is Trump is referring to a “business deal” that he and Mueller had that nobody knows about. Everybody said, “What the hell is that and why are we only hearing about this now?”

And then there’s another aspect that Trump is saying (summarized), “You know, I almost hired this guy to be FBI director, but I turned him down. The next day he’s named special counsel. Comey, who I ever right to fire is his best friend and asked a special counsel; now we’ve got one. And then Trump points out that 13 of the 13 lawyers on Mueller’s team hate Trump and they love Hillary and they’re Hillary donors.” Now, it is clear what’s going on here. We’ve seen this before. We saw this with the way the Clintons treated Ken Starr.

But with the way the Clintons treated Ken Starr, it… I mean, what’s being done this time around is nothing. Do you have that parody that you just played in the break with James Carville and Starr on the Larry King show, Mike? Can you grab that? Let me know when you have that ready to go. We did a parody of this. You had Carville, and you had Stephanopoulos. They’re running around every day. They’re accusing Ken Starr of being a sex pervert. They’re accusing Ken Starr of having no interesting is about in justice.

more
https://www.rushlimbaugh.com/daily/2018/07/30/flooding-the-zone-rudy-on-tv-all-day/
Proud Supporter of Tunnel to Towers
Support the USO
Democrat Party...the Party of Infanticide

“Therefore do not worry about tomorrow, for tomorrow will worry about itself. Each day has enough trouble of its own.”
-Matthew 6:34