Author Topic: Conservatives Dreading a Martha McSally Senate Win in Arizona  (Read 974 times)

Offline mystery-ak

• Owner
  • Administrator
  • Let's Go Brandon!
Conservatives Dreading a Martha McSally Senate Win in Arizona
Rachel Alexander

Posted: Jul 30, 2018 12:01 AM

After Arizona Senator Jeff Flake announced he was not running for reelection to the U.S. Senate, three prominent candidates entered the race. One is conservative Kelli Ward, a former state legislator who ran unsuccessfully for Senate against John McCain. A second candidate is former Sheriff Joe Arpaio, who many do not believe is a serious candidate at age 86. The third well-known candidate in the race is Rep. Martha McSally, a liberal Republican who represents a Democratic leaning district in Arizona. The Arizona Daily Independent reports that John McCain is pushing her candidacy.

Ward appeared to be leading in the race until Arpaio jumped in. Now, the conservative base is split between Ward and Arpaio loyalists, giving McSally the lead. Arpaio is in third place. McSally is averaging 10 points ahead of Ward. Some Ward supporters are urging Arpaio to drop out of the race, but so far he has not. According to One News Now, “If Arpaio were removed from the equation, it's likely that Ward could defeat McSally in the August 28 primary.”

more
https://townhall.com/columnists/rachelalexander/2018/07/30/conservatives-dreading-a-martha-mcsally-senate-win-in-arizona-n2504953
Proud Supporter of Tunnel to Towers
Support the USO
Democrat Party...the Party of Infanticide

“Therefore do not worry about tomorrow, for tomorrow will worry about itself. Each day has enough trouble of its own.”
-Matthew 6:34

Offline Wingnut

• That is the problem with everything. They try and make it better without realizing the old is fine.
Re: Conservatives Dreading a Martha McSally Senate Win in Arizona
« Reply #1 on: July 30, 2018, 02:44:00 pm »
The Arizona Daily Independent reports that John McCain is pushing her candidacy.

6 people pushing him can't happen too soon.
I am just a Technicolor Dream Cat riding this kaleidoscope of life.

Offline TomSea

• All deserve a trial if accused
Re: Conservatives Dreading a Martha McSally Senate Win in Arizona
« Reply #2 on: July 31, 2018, 03:24:14 am »
You've done a lot for the country Sheriff Joe, it's your decision but I'd at least, consider making way for Kelli.

"No, Kelli Ward Is Not A Chem Trails Conspiracy Theorist":
http://www.politifact.com/truth-o-meter/statements/2017/aug/25/senate-leadership-fund/no-kelli-ward-isnt-chemtrails-conspiracy-theorist/

I didn't know what it was until I read something on chem trails, they are wacky, so I take it, she is not into them which there was press saying she was.