Author Topic: Mnuchin: U.S. Economy On The Patch To 3% Annual Growth For 4 To 5 Years  (Read 852 times)

Offline endicom

OAN
Newsroom
July 29, 2018

Treasury Secretary Steve Mnuchin offers his prediction on the future growth of the American economy.

In an interview today Mnuchin said the U.S. is on the path to 3% annual growth for several years.

More... http://www.oann.com/mnuchin-u-s-economy-on-the-patch-to-3-annual-growth-for-4-to-5-years/

Offline catfish1957

• Laken Riley.... Say her Name. And to every past and future democrat voter- Her blood is on your hands too!!!
OAN
Newsroom
July 29, 2018

Treasury Secretary Steve Mnuchin offers his prediction on the future growth of the American economy.

In an interview today Mnuchin said the U.S. is on the path to 3% annual growth for several years.

More... http://www.oann.com/mnuchin-u-s-economy-on-the-patch-to-3-annual-growth-for-4-to-5-years/
So he is predicting no market corrections or pauses in the next several years?  And this is our Treasury Sec.?   :silly:
I display the Confederate Battle Flag in honor of my great great great grandfathers who spilled blood at Wilson's Creek and Shiloh.  5 others served in the WBTS with honor too.

Offline endicom

So he is predicting no market corrections or pauses in the next several years?  And this is our Treasury Sec.?   :silly:

This is GDP.

Offline skeeter

This is GDP.

If the next go round of tax cuts focuses on individual rates growth will be phenomenal.

Offline catfish1957

• Laken Riley.... Say her Name. And to every past and future democrat voter- Her blood is on your hands too!!!

This is GDP.

Ohhh?  We didn't have negative GDP in the post '08 recession?   Ohhhh. I guess we don't have  over bloated markets that can take the GDP down with it?   Ohhhh?   GDP's in history have done great during trade wars?

Wow....   I must have failed Econ 101.
I display the Confederate Battle Flag in honor of my great great great grandfathers who spilled blood at Wilson's Creek and Shiloh.  5 others served in the WBTS with honor too.