Author Topic: New Land O'Lakes CEO first openly gay woman to head Fortune 500 company  (Read 2199 times)

Online corbe

New Land O'Lakes CEO first openly gay woman to head Fortune 500 company

By Jacqueline Thomsen  - 07/28/18 10:33 PM EDT

Land O’Lakes named Beth Ford as the company’s first female CEO this week, making her the first openly gay woman CEO at a Fortune 500 company, CNN reported.

"I am extraordinarily grateful to work at a company that values family, including my own," Ford said in a statement to CNN. "The Board chose the person they felt best met the criteria to drive success in the business. I realize this is an important milestone for many people and I am pleased to share it."

<..snip..>

http://thehill.com/blogs/blog-briefing-room/news/399375-new-land-olakes-ceo-is-first-openly-gay-woman-to-head-fortune
No government in the 12,000 years of modern mankind history has led its people into anything but the history books with a simple lesson, don't let this happen to you.

Online sneakypete

• Twitter is for Twits
New Land O'Lakes CEO first openly gay woman to head Fortune 500 company

By Jacqueline Thomsen  - 07/28/18 10:33 PM EDT

Land O’Lakes named Beth Ford as the company’s first female CEO this week, making her the first openly gay woman CEO at a Fortune 500 company, CNN reported.

"I am extraordinarily grateful to work at a company that values family, including my own," Ford said in a statement to CNN. "The Board chose the person they felt best met the criteria to drive success in the business. I realize this is an important milestone for many people and I am pleased to share it."

<..snip..>

http://thehill.com/blogs/blog-briefing-room/news/399375-new-land-olakes-ceo-is-first-openly-gay-woman-to-head-fortune

AND??????

What the hell difference does it make if she is a hetero or homosexual? Are they now advertising the butter for lube?
Anyone who isn't paranoid in 2021 just isn't thinking clearly!

Offline Wingnut

• That is the problem with everything. They try and make it better without realizing the old is fine.

She can hire Liz as the Lez spokeperson
I am just a Technicolor Dream Cat riding this kaleidoscope of life.

Offline jmyrlefuller

• J. Myrle Fuller
  • Cat Mod
  • Realistic nihilist
    • Fullervision
New profile picture in honor of Public Domain Day 2024

Offline ABX

• Words full of sound and fury, signifying nothing.
Can she steer the company towards the best shareholder value? If so, who cares if she likes innies or outies.

Offline goodwithagun

Can she steer the company towards the best shareholder value? If so, who cares if she likes innies or outies.

Yep. I like Finlandia and Kerrygold anyway, so it only matters if LoL is in my portfolio.
I stand with Roosgirl.

Offline dfwgator

Offline goodwithagun

Hi everyone! I’m goodwithagun and I’m going to make very brave statement: I was born female, I have not surgically altered myself in the name of feelings, and I’m married to a man who also has not surgically altered himself in the name of feelings. Wew! Glad I got that off my chest. Where’s my award?
I stand with Roosgirl.

Offline Sanguine

• Ex-member
Hi everyone! I’m goodwithagun and I’m going to make very brave statement: I was born female, I have not surgically altered myself in the name of feelings, and I’m married to a man who also has not surgically altered himself in the name of feelings. Wew! Glad I got that off my chest. Where’s my award?

Will this work?  It's generally in the theme.

***magic  22chief  ***fairy

Offline goodwithagun

Will this work?  It's generally in the theme.

***magic  22chief  ***fairy

The Litzy Warren emoji is a little hurtful  rrthree
I stand with Roosgirl.

Offline Smokin Joe

• I was a "conspiracy theorist". Now I'm just right.
If it doesn't matter, why are they braying about it? Really? Why did her appetites even enter the conversation?

Apparently someone thinks that is important.
How God must weep at humans' folly! Stand fast! God knows what he is doing!
Seventeen Techniques for Truth Suppression

Of all tyrannies, a tyranny sincerely exercised for the good of its victims may be the most oppressive. It would be better to live under robber barons than under omnipotent moral busybodies. The robber baron's cruelty may sometimes sleep, his cupidity may at some point be satiated; but those who torment us for our own good will torment us without end for they do so with the approval of their own conscience.

C S Lewis

Offline jmyrlefuller

• J. Myrle Fuller
  • Cat Mod
  • Realistic nihilist
    • Fullervision
If it doesn't matter, why are they braying about it? Really? Why did her appetites even enter the conversation?

Apparently someone thinks that is important.
Pink. Money.

There are a number of high-income industries (especially creative ones) that have always had high proportions of those types of people. That, combined with the inherent impossibility of having biological children without surrogates, means that that particular demographic has a high potential for disposable income.

Land-O-Lakes wants a cut. It's the same reason you see major companies falling over themselves to celebrate Pride Month. They want gays' and lesbians' money and think they have tons of it.
New profile picture in honor of Public Domain Day 2024

Offline Suppressed

Gotta wonder whether she did the ol' knees trick with their cartons...

+++++++++
“In the outside world, I'm a simple geologist. But in here .... I am Falcor, Defender of the Alliance” --Randy Marsh

“The most effectual means of being secure against pain is to retire within ourselves, and to suffice for our own happiness.” -- Thomas Jefferson

“He's so dumb he thinks a Mexican border pays rent.” --Foghorn Leghorn

Offline Smokin Joe

• I was a "conspiracy theorist". Now I'm just right.
Pink. Money.

There are a number of high-income industries (especially creative ones) that have always had high proportions of those types of people. That, combined with the inherent impossibility of having biological children without surrogates, means that that particular demographic has a high potential for disposable income.

Land-O-Lakes wants a cut. It's the same reason you see major companies falling over themselves to celebrate Pride Month. They want gays' and lesbians' money and think they have tons of it.
That worked so well for JC Penny.
Even rich homosexuals only buy so much butter and milk. Besides, when they aren't carpet cleaning, they're eating "healthy", right?  Meh. Short their stock.
I'll get my butter where the smegma content is low, thanks.
How God must weep at humans' folly! Stand fast! God knows what he is doing!
Seventeen Techniques for Truth Suppression

Of all tyrannies, a tyranny sincerely exercised for the good of its victims may be the most oppressive. It would be better to live under robber barons than under omnipotent moral busybodies. The robber baron's cruelty may sometimes sleep, his cupidity may at some point be satiated; but those who torment us for our own good will torment us without end for they do so with the approval of their own conscience.

C S Lewis

Offline goodwithagun

Pink. Money.

You got it! Those who use gov money to fulfill contacts are required to have a certain percentage of contacts from “minority” businesses. What are the odds that LoL has a lot of gov bids, or is about to make a lot of gov bids?
I stand with Roosgirl.

Online corbe

She kinda looks like what our VP would have looked like had we not got railroaded by Manafort at the convention.

No government in the 12,000 years of modern mankind history has led its people into anything but the history books with a simple lesson, don't let this happen to you.