Author Topic: Rush: America Meddles in Elections All the Time!  (Read 623 times)

Offline mystery-ak

• Owner
  • Administrator
  • Let's Go Brandon!
Rush: America Meddles in Elections All the Time!
« on: July 23, 2018, 07:35:46 pm »

America Meddles in Elections All the Time!

Jul 23, 2018

RUSH: By the way, folks, I didn’t hear about this when it happened. I missed this, and that’s really rare. The New York Times had a major story in their magazine. Well, not the magazine, but the Sunday op-ed page, the review section of the New York Times back on February 17th. And the headline: “Russia Isn’t the Only One Meddling in Elections. We Do It, Too.” This is a huge — I mean, it’s a long story. When I say huge, big. It’s by Scott Shane.

“Bags of cash delivered to a Rome hotel for favored Italian candidates. Scandalous stories leaked to foreign newspapers to swing an election in Nicaragua. Millions of pamphlets, posters and stickers printed to defeat an incumbent in Serbia. The long arm of Vladimir Putin? No, just a small sample of the United States’ history of intervention in foreign elections.

“On Tuesday, American intelligence chiefs warned the Senate Intelligence Committee that Russia appears to be preparing to repeat in the 2018 midterm elections the same full-on chicanery it unleashed in 2016: hacking, leaking, social media manipulation and possibly more. Then on Friday, Robert Mueller, the special counsel, announced the indictments of 13 Russians and three companies,” the troll farms.

This is back in February. This is not the indictment of last Friday. Run by a businessman with cl. Anyway, the story goes on to detail all of the meddling by the United States intelligence community in the elections of foreign countries!

Now, when I say “big,” it’s only big because — it’s not anything I don’t know. This is why this whole meddling story has not caused a ripple with me. It’s because it’s the name of the game. Every world power is attempting to run sabotage on every other world power. None of it is new. And you want to be better at it than your enemies.

more
https://www.rushlimbaugh.com/daily/2018/07/23/america-meddles-in-elections-all-the-time/
Proud Supporter of Tunnel to Towers
Support the USO
Democrat Party...the Party of Infanticide

“Therefore do not worry about tomorrow, for tomorrow will worry about itself. Each day has enough trouble of its own.”
-Matthew 6:34