Author Topic: Sacha Baron Cohen gets Georgia lawmaker to shout racial slurs, drop his pants on new show  (Read 1139 times)

Offline TomSea

• All deserve a trial if accused
Sacha Baron Cohen gets Georgia lawmaker to shout racial slurs, drop his pants on new show
Kaitlyn Schallhorn

A Georgia state representative is being asked to resign his seat after he appeared on Sacha Baron Cohen's controversial new Showtime program and shouted racial slurs and exposed himself.  (Georgia House of Representatives)

A Georgia state lawmaker is facing multiple calls to resign after he shouted racial slurs and took off his pants during a segment which aired Sunday on Sacha Baron Cohen’s controversial new show, “Who is America?”

Republican state Rep. Jason Spencer repeatedly yelled the N-word and mimicked a Chinese tourist while taking a photo up the skirt of an actor pretending to be a Muslim woman during the show. He also exposed his rear end in an exercise to ward off a potential terrorist while shouting, “USA mother----r.”

Read more at: http://www.foxnews.com/politics/2018/07/23/sacha-baron-cohen-gets-georgia-lawmaker-to-shout-racial-slurs-drop-his-pants-on-new-show.html

Posting this here, we shouldn't get too overwound of some local politician acting stupid though this is thoroughly reprehensible it's still more on the local level. What a jackass.  Do people not think?

I guess the story says he was tricked to do all of this. Strange.
« Last Edit: July 23, 2018, 04:02:45 pm by TomSea »

Offline sneakypete

• Twitter is for Twits
I never did get why anybody would think Cohen is even amusing,never mind funny. He has hated,and nothing else. A "one trick pony".
Anyone who isn't paranoid in 2021 just isn't thinking clearly!

Offline truth_seeker

• Common Sense Results Oriented Conservative Veteran
I never did get why anybody would think Cohen is even amusing,never mind funny. He has hated,and nothing else. A "one trick pony".

What passes for humor, in the industry, or even the banter here goes right past me.

Give me Red Skelton, Jack Benny, Richard Pryor, Beluchi, Robin Williams, Steve Martin, or "Rosanne, Roseanadana" any day.
"God must love the common man, he made so many of them.�  Abe Lincoln

Offline ABX

• Words full of sound and fury, signifying nothing.
The people that fell for this are idiots. Even if they didn't realize it was a setup ahead of time, there is no logical reason to yell 'N' out. That should have set off a red flag.
Plus last week's episode where they had lawmakers declare the merits of arming 4 year olds in schools. They were laughing and agreeing to everything. Absolutely no discernment or red flags until later (Joe Walsh said the red flag didn't go off in his head until the next morning).

This guy had to be drunk, high, or mentally disabled.
« Last Edit: July 23, 2018, 04:57:18 pm by AbaraXas »

Offline sneakypete

• Twitter is for Twits
The people that fell for this are idiots. Even if they didn't realize it was a setup ahead of time, there is no logical reason to yell 'N' out. That should have set off a red flag.
Plus last week's episode where they had lawmakers declare the merits of arming 4 year olds in schools. They were laughing and agreeing to everything. Absolutely no discernment or red flags until later (Joe Walsh said the red flag didn't go off in his head until the next morning).

This guy had to be drunk, high, or mentally disabled.

@AbaraXas

Or to be so excited to be on a tv show that he was blinded by the excitement. Either way,he is unfit to hold public office.
Anyone who isn't paranoid in 2021 just isn't thinking clearly!