Author Topic: Senator Ben Sasse: Putin Leaves Helsinki With A Win  (Read 2780 times)

Offline cato potatoe

Re: Senator Ben Sasse: Putin Leaves Helsinki With A Win
« Reply #25 on: July 20, 2018, 04:51:38 am »
Great speech - thanks for posting.

Offline Chosen Daughter

• For there is no respect of persons with God. Romans 10:12-13
  • Ephesians 6:13 Stand Firm in the face of evil
« Reply #26 on: July 20, 2018, 05:01:48 am »
Raise away. People on the street have more money in their pockets because of Donald Trump. No one knows who Ben Sasse is outside of his house because he never did a single thing in his wasted life that is remarkable.

You mean remarkable things like these kind of things Trump has done?

https://www.newsweek.com/2016/08/12/donald-trumps-business-failures-election-2016-486091.html

There are clear instances in history that people have been promised a better economy if they would give up rights.  If they would follow the leader no matter how outrageous.  No matter what without descent, no question.  There are serious issues with Trump.  Ben Sasse did an excellent job of outlining the issues with the meeting in Helsinki.  Thank God we are the USA.  Sound minds have to prevail in the weakness of a President that finds strength in dictatorship.

« Last Edit: July 20, 2018, 02:33:38 pm by Chosen Daughter »
AG William Barr: "I'm recused from that matter because one of the law firms that represented Epstein long ago was a firm that I subsequently joined for a period of time."

Alexander Acosta Labor Secretary resigned under pressure concerning his "sweetheart deal" with Jeffrey Epstein.  He was under consideration for AG after Sessions was removed, but was forced to resign instead.

Offline Chosen Daughter

« Reply #27 on: July 20, 2018, 05:04:27 am »
Great speech - thanks for posting.

Your welcome.  It really is a good speech.  I hope everyone watches.  Covered all of the real issues with what Trump did.
AG William Barr: "I'm recused from that matter because one of the law firms that represented Epstein long ago was a firm that I subsequently joined for a period of time."

Alexander Acosta Labor Secretary resigned under pressure concerning his "sweetheart deal" with Jeffrey Epstein.  He was under consideration for AG after Sessions was removed, but was forced to resign instead.

Offline Frank Cannon

« Reply #28 on: July 20, 2018, 05:23:05 am »
You mean remarkable things like these kind of things Trump has done?

https://www.newsweek.com/2016/08/12/donald-trumps-business-failures-election-2016-486091.html

Along with success comes failure. Having been to Trump Tower a few times over the years, that alone shuts the perpetual student and loser Sasse out of even being close to Donny in stature or importance.

BTW can you point to one thing Sasse has done to make anyone's life better? I can't find one act as Senator. I cannot find one business he created that either sold something or hired somebody. I cannot find shit about your boy toy loser that would make anyone give two shits about him if he got hit by a bus tomorrow.

Offline Chosen Daughter

« Reply #29 on: July 20, 2018, 05:45:05 am »
Along with success comes failure. Having been to Trump Tower a few times over the years, that alone shuts the perpetual student and loser Sasse out of even being close to Donny in stature or importance.

BTW can you point to one thing Sasse has done to make anyone's life better? I can't find one act as Senator. I cannot find one business he created that either sold something or hired somebody. I cannot find shit about your boy toy loser that would make anyone give two shits about him if he got hit by a bus tomorrow.

How about this?  I am going to buy it.  It looks like it has helped lots of people.  Probably more so than fake "Art of the deal" which Trump hasn't been able to make any.

https://www.amazon.com/Vanishing-American-Adult-Coming-Crisis/product-reviews/1250114403/ref=cm_cr_arp_d_paging_btm_next_2?ie=UTF8&reviewerType=all_reviews&pageNumber=2