Author Topic: Senator Ben Sasse: Putin Leaves Helsinki With A Win  (Read 2781 times)

Offline Chosen Daughter

• For there is no respect of persons with God. Romans 10:12-13
  • Ephesians 6:13 Stand Firm in the face of evil
Senator Ben Sasse: Putin Leaves Helsinki With A Win
« on: July 20, 2018, 02:11:09 am »
Senator Ben Sasse: Putin Leaves Helsinki With A Win

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=B1OXkAtKv08

When I watched this I got a very sick feeling.  Ben Sasse was spot on in this speech.  The other day I was ready to believe Donald Trump that our intelligence community has been waging a war on his Presidency.  But what he did in Helsinki should be a clear indicator of Trumps agenda.  He is undermining our intelligence agency. Leading us to have disregard for our intelligence community, and distrust that they are a failed.  Another divider in Chief and how good it would be for Putin if Americans were divided and distrusting of our law enforcement and intelligence agencies

Truly is a win for Putin.

http://www.businessinsider.com/dictator-donald-trump-praised-saddam-hussein-gaddafi-mussolini-kim-jong-un-politics-2016-7

« Last Edit: July 20, 2018, 03:03:56 am by Chosen Daughter »
AG William Barr: "I'm recused from that matter because one of the law firms that represented Epstein long ago was a firm that I subsequently joined for a period of time."

Alexander Acosta Labor Secretary resigned under pressure concerning his "sweetheart deal" with Jeffrey Epstein.  He was under consideration for AG after Sessions was removed, but was forced to resign instead.

Offline dfwgator

Re: Senator Ben Sasse: Putin Leaves Helsinki With A Win
« Reply #1 on: July 20, 2018, 02:18:08 am »
"… I looked the man in the eye. I found him to be very straightforward and trustworthy."

Hint: It wasn't Trump that said that.

Offline truth_seeker

• Common Sense Results Oriented Conservative Veteran
« Reply #2 on: July 20, 2018, 02:40:41 am »
Voting in 2013 to confirm John Brennan to CIA Director under Obama. Brennan had admitted voting for Gus Hall, Communist Party USA candidate for President. In Reagan era.

YEAs ---81
Alexander (R-TN)
Ayotte (R-NH)
Baldwin (D-WI)
Baucus (D-MT)
Begich (D-AK)
Bennet (D-CO)
Blumenthal (D-CT)
Blunt (R-MO)
Brown (D-OH)
Burr (R-NC)
Cantwell (D-WA)
Cardin (D-MD)
Carper (D-DE)
Casey (D-PA)
Chambliss (R-GA)
Coats (R-IN)
Coburn (R-OK)
Collins (R-ME)
Coons (D-DE)
Corker (R-TN)
Cornyn (R-TX)
Cowan (D-MA)
Cruz (R-TX)
Donnelly (D-IN)
Durbin (D-IL)
Feinstein (D-CA)
Fischer (R-NE)
Flake (R-AZ)
Franken (D-MN)
Gillibrand (D-NY)
Graham (R-SC)
Hagan (D-NC)
Harkin (D-IA)
Hatch (R-UT)
Heinrich (D-NM)
Heitkamp (D-ND)
Hirono (D-HI)
Hoeven (R-ND)
Isakson (R-GA)
Johanns (R-NE)
Johnson (D-SD)
Johnson (R-WI)
Kaine (D-VA)
King (I-ME)
Kirk (R-IL)
Klobuchar (D-MN)
Landrieu (D-LA)
Leahy (D-VT)
Levin (D-MI)
Manchin (D-WV)
McCain (R-AZ)
McCaskill (D-MO)
Menendez (D-NJ)
Merkley (D-OR)
Mikulski (D-MD)
Murkowski (R-AK)
Murphy (D-CT)
Murray (D-WA)
Nelson (D-FL)
Paul (R-KY)
Portman (R-OH)
Pryor (D-AR)
Reed (D-RI)

Brennan is on NBC screeching Treason, while it is he who should be investigated.
"God must love the common man, he made so many of them.�  Abe Lincoln

Offline Chosen Daughter

« Reply #3 on: July 20, 2018, 02:56:12 am »
Voting in 2013 to confirm John Brennan to CIA Director under Obama. Brennan had admitted voting for Gus Hall, Communist Party USA candidate for President. In Reagan era.

YEAs ---81
Alexander (R-TN)
Ayotte (R-NH)
Baldwin (D-WI)
Baucus (D-MT)
Begich (D-AK)
Bennet (D-CO)
Blumenthal (D-CT)
Blunt (R-MO)
Brown (D-OH)
Burr (R-NC)
Cantwell (D-WA)
Cardin (D-MD)
Carper (D-DE)
Casey (D-PA)
Chambliss (R-GA)
Coats (R-IN)
Coburn (R-OK)
Collins (R-ME)
Coons (D-DE)
Corker (R-TN)
Cornyn (R-TX)
Cowan (D-MA)
Cruz (R-TX)
Donnelly (D-IN)
Durbin (D-IL)
Feinstein (D-CA)
Fischer (R-NE)
Flake (R-AZ)
Franken (D-MN)
Gillibrand (D-NY)
Graham (R-SC)
Hagan (D-NC)
Harkin (D-IA)
Hatch (R-UT)
Heinrich (D-NM)
Heitkamp (D-ND)
Hirono (D-HI)
Hoeven (R-ND)
Isakson (R-GA)
Johanns (R-NE)
Johnson (D-SD)
Johnson (R-WI)
Kaine (D-VA)
King (I-ME)
Kirk (R-IL)
Klobuchar (D-MN)
Landrieu (D-LA)
Leahy (D-VT)
Levin (D-MI)
Manchin (D-WV)
McCain (R-AZ)
McCaskill (D-MO)
Menendez (D-NJ)
Merkley (D-OR)
Mikulski (D-MD)
Murkowski (R-AK)
Murphy (D-CT)
Murray (D-WA)
Nelson (D-FL)
Paul (R-KY)
Portman (R-OH)
Pryor (D-AR)
Reed (D-RI)

Brennan is on NBC screeching Treason, while it is he who should be investigated.

Brennan isn't President.  No question there are liberals in our CIA.  Its about the President.  Either he lied or he didn't, but you know he did.  So one thing has nothing to do with the other.
AG William Barr: "I'm recused from that matter because one of the law firms that represented Epstein long ago was a firm that I subsequently joined for a period of time."

Alexander Acosta Labor Secretary resigned under pressure concerning his "sweetheart deal" with Jeffrey Epstein.  He was under consideration for AG after Sessions was removed, but was forced to resign instead.

Offline TomSea

• All deserve a trial if accused
« Reply #4 on: July 20, 2018, 02:59:19 am »

YEAs ---81
Alexander (R-TN)
Ayotte (R-NH)
Baldwin (D-WI)
Baucus (D-MT)
Begich (D-AK)
Bennet (D-CO)
Blumenthal (D-CT)
Blunt (R-MO)
Brown (D-OH)
Burr (R-NC)
Cantwell (D-WA)
Cardin (D-MD)
Carper (D-DE)
Casey (D-PA)
Chambliss (R-GA)
Coats (R-IN)
Coburn (R-OK)
Collins (R-ME)
Coons (D-DE)
Corker (R-TN)
Cornyn (R-TX)
Cowan (D-MA)
Cruz (R-TX)
Donnelly (D-IN)
Durbin (D-IL)
Feinstein (D-CA)
Fischer (R-NE)
Flake (R-AZ)
Franken (D-MN)
Gillibrand (D-NY)
Graham (R-SC)
Hagan (D-NC)
Harkin (D-IA)
Hatch (R-UT)
Heinrich (D-NM)
Heitkamp (D-ND)
Hirono (D-HI)
Hoeven (R-ND)
Isakson (R-GA)
Johanns (R-NE)
Johnson (D-SD)
Johnson (R-WI)
Kaine (D-VA)
King (I-ME)
Kirk (R-IL)
Klobuchar (D-MN)
Landrieu (D-LA)
Leahy (D-VT)
Levin (D-MI)
Manchin (D-WV)
McCain (R-AZ)
McCaskill (D-MO)
Menendez (D-NJ)
Merkley (D-OR)
Mikulski (D-MD)
Murkowski (R-AK)
Murphy (D-CT)
Murray (D-WA)
Nelson (D-FL)
Paul (R-KY)
Portman (R-OH)
Pryor (D-AR)
Reed (D-RI)

Allegedly, he has missed a lot of Senate sessions, at least, probably for the year, 2013... still, no Marco Rubio on that list.

But it's difficult to isolate one incident, no matter who the politician is. Rubio is a big "anti-communist" representing the area he does, he would not vote for someone who voted for Communist I would think... if in fact, he was there.

Actually, I'd pin the emboldened on any Republican and maybe they were not aware of this vote for Gus Hall. I've heard of him, I guess he ran way back in the 1970s or even the '80s.  Hall was CPUSA even when John F. Kennedy was president.

I see Ron Johnson, WI whom I think is usually a good conservative vote...there's that Kelly Ayotte name and Hatch too, hey, 81 voted for him.
« Last Edit: July 20, 2018, 03:04:02 am by TomSea »

Offline Chosen Daughter

« Reply #5 on: July 20, 2018, 03:00:10 am »
"… I looked the man in the eye. I found him to be very straightforward and trustworthy."

Hint: It wasn't Trump that said that.

Let me guess...........Bush.  And Trump looked him in the eye and knowing the truth lied about it in for the entire world to see.  Then he came home and admitted it. 

Offline Wingnut

• That is the problem with everything. They try and make it better without realizing the old is fine.
« Reply #6 on: July 20, 2018, 03:16:38 am »
Ben who?   Seriously. 
I am just a Technicolor Dream Cat riding this kaleidoscope of life.

Offline Chosen Daughter

« Reply #7 on: July 20, 2018, 03:22:50 am »
Ben who?   Seriously.

Yes seriously.  A true Conservative.  This is not the first time I have posted about Ben Sasse and his opinion matters to me.  Furthermore he delivered a speech that was true.  Donald Trump has no idea what true means.

Offline Wingnut

• That is the problem with everything. They try and make it better without realizing the old is fine.
« Reply #8 on: July 20, 2018, 03:24:55 am »
Yes seriously.  A true Conservative.  This is not the first time I have posted about Ben Sasse and his opinion matters to me.  Furthermore he delivered a speech that was true.  Donald Trump has no idea what true means.

He must be famous then.  I never heard of him. 

Offline TomSea

• All deserve a trial if accused
« Reply #9 on: July 20, 2018, 03:24:59 am »
Thanks for posting this. I'm sure, Senator Sasse is one of the good guys. No Senator Mike Lee on that list as well.

Offline edpc

• Professional Misanthrope - Briefer and Boxer
« Reply #10 on: July 20, 2018, 03:25:26 am »
He is undermining our intelligence agency. Leading us to have disregard for our intelligence community, and distrust that they are a failed.

I wouldn't go that far.  He does seem to have this weird belief that fully backing the intel would make his 2016 win appear tainted.
« Last Edit: July 20, 2018, 03:26:41 am by edpc »
I disagree.  Circle gets the square.

Offline Chosen Daughter

« Reply #11 on: July 20, 2018, 03:28:03 am »
Thanks for posting this. I'm sure, Senator Sasse is one of the good guys. No Senator Mike Lee on that list as well.

Your welcome.  I believe he is a good guy.  A good Conservative. 

Offline Wingnut

« Reply #12 on: July 20, 2018, 03:30:45 am »

Found a pic of his crew.  Which dick is he from the good fellows movie??

Offline dfwgator

« Reply #13 on: July 20, 2018, 03:31:59 am »

Found a pic of his crew.  Which dick is he from the good fellows movie??

The guy on the right is showing his "O Face."

Offline Chosen Daughter

« Reply #14 on: July 20, 2018, 03:34:01 am »

I wouldn't go that far.  He does seem to have this weird belief that fully backing the intel would make his 2016 win appear tainted.

Sasse made some very good points in his speech.  I have no idea if Russian involvement affected the vote.  I think people voted for Trump because they are tired of politicians.  Trump struck a cord on immigration.  I found his rhetoric unbelievable even though my biggest concern for this country is illegal immigration.

To me I am ready for this stuff to be done.  But what Trump did in Helsinki and following when he backpedaled was final straw for me.  I don't think he is fit for the job.  Maybe some people can overlook the embracing of dictators and the constant lying but I can't.

Offline dfwgator

« Reply #15 on: July 20, 2018, 03:35:24 am »
Sasse made some very good points in his speech.  I have no idea if Russian involvement affected the vote.  I think people voted for Trump because they are tired of politicians.  Trump struck a cord on immigration.  I found his rhetoric unbelievable even though my biggest concern for this country is illegal immigration.

To me I am ready for this stuff to be done.  But what Trump did in Helsinki and following when he backpedaled was final straw for me.  I don't think he is fit for the job.  Maybe some people can overlook the embracing of dictators and the constant lying but I can't.

What did Trump do, that was any different than what W did with Putin in 2001?

Offline Frank Cannon

« Reply #16 on: July 20, 2018, 03:36:32 am »
Yes seriously.  A true Conservative.

Ben is about as Conservative as my lazy hobo cat. He makes a lot of noises and loves to hop on his high horse and preen for the the cameras, but I cannot find one tangible thing he has done to make the country a better place..... unless you think running your mouth in front of cameras and then playing with yourself in front of Communist filth on your off time worth while....

« Last Edit: July 20, 2018, 03:37:13 am by Frank Cannon »

Offline Wingnut

« Reply #17 on: July 20, 2018, 03:38:07 am »
The guy on the right is showing his "O Face."

Well that rules Sasse then.  Ben must be the guy in the middle holding the Tom Collins class.

Offline Chosen Daughter

« Reply #18 on: July 20, 2018, 03:59:30 am »
What did Trump do, that was any different than what W did with Putin in 2001?

Lied. 

Offline Frank Cannon

« Reply #19 on: July 20, 2018, 04:05:22 am »
Lied. 

LOL. You are trying to tell me that the king of lying azzholes, GWB, who got Americans killed over them is not a lying sack of shit?

BTW you are aware that we have to deal in a friendly manner with the Taliban in Afghanistan because we need them to take a leadership roll. That's what a GD mess that GWB venture was.

Offline Chosen Daughter

« Reply #20 on: July 20, 2018, 04:16:16 am »
Ben is about as Conservative as my lazy hobo cat. He makes a lot of noises and loves to hop on his high horse and preen for the the cameras, but I cannot find one tangible thing he has done to make the country a better place..... unless you think running your mouth in front of cameras and then playing with yourself in front of Communist filth on your off time worth while....

Oh for goodness sakes Frank.  He isn't even paying any attention to Schumer.  If you want real outrage try Donald Trump honoring Hillary Clinton's presence at the Inauguration Lunch.  "Lock her up" was short lived.  Really short.  Just until he was elected.  I could post pictures of Donald Trump with Bill Clinton on the golf course.  Or pictures of Trump with the child rapist Jeffrey Epstein.  That guy doesn't keep his hands in his lap but in the laps of young girls.

That is a good picture though.  Ben looks disgusted with Schumer's presence.  Schumer is in a pee pee pose.  Looks like he needed to go to the restroom instead of out irritating the Conservative Senator.
« Last Edit: July 20, 2018, 04:24:53 am by Chosen Daughter »

Offline Chosen Daughter

« Reply #21 on: July 20, 2018, 04:20:53 am »
LOL. You are trying to tell me that the king of lying azzholes, GWB, who got Americans killed over them is not a lying sack of shit?

BTW you are aware that we have to deal in a friendly manner with the Taliban in Afghanistan because we need them to take a leadership roll. That's what a GD mess that GWB venture was.

Oh I am aware.  Bush makes me gag but it doesn't mean we need to have another disaster.

Offline Frank Cannon

« Reply #22 on: July 20, 2018, 04:34:17 am »
Oh for goodness sakes Frank.  He isn't even paying any attention to Schumer.  If you want real outrage try Donald Trump honoring Hillary Clinton's presence at the Inauguration Lunch. 

Business is business, but what you do in your off time is telling. Trump making speeches and gestures are meaningless. Actions count. Sasse hanging with that creep isn't business.

BTW Sasse admitted he hangs with Schumer. He ran onto Becks program 5 seconds after that pic got viral to try and tamp it down. He admitted it with his own worthless mouth. Sasse a grade a loser and piece of shit. His state hates him so much for being worthless there is a possibility he will be Jeff Flaking at some point.

Offline Chosen Daughter

« Reply #23 on: July 20, 2018, 04:40:16 am »
Business is business, but what you do in your off time is telling. Trump making speeches and gestures are meaningless. Actions count. Sasse hanging with that creep isn't business.

BTW Sasse admitted he hangs with Schumer. He ran onto Becks program 5 seconds after that pic got viral to try and tamp it down. He admitted it with his own worthless mouth. Sasse a grade a loser and piece of shit. His state hates him so much for being worthless there is a possibility he will be Jeff Flaking at some point.

I am upping the ante.  Trump gives freely to characters like Wiener, Schumer and Rangle

https://ballotpedia.org/History_of_Donald_Trump%27s_political_donations

Oh, I know it was just business.  Cozy up to those weasels when you need a favor.  Americans had it wrong.  He is a politician.  That is exactly the problem with politics.  Attitudes like Trump that anything can be had with the right contribution.

The link not only shows contributions but quotes by Trump why he gives.
« Last Edit: July 20, 2018, 04:51:16 am by Chosen Daughter »

Offline Frank Cannon

« Reply #24 on: July 20, 2018, 04:48:20 am »
I am upping the ante.  Trump gives freely to characters like Wiener, Schumer and Rangle

https://ballotpedia.org/History_of_Donald_Trump%27s_political_donations

Raise away. People on the street have more money in their pockets because of Donald Trump. No one knows who Ben Sasse is outside of his house because he never did a single thing in his wasted life that is remarkable.