Author Topic: Jeff Flake takes to Senate floor to suggest Trump committed TREASON by giving 'aid and comfort' to '  (Read 8340 times)

Online Cyber Liberty

• Coffee! Donuts! Kittens!
  • Administrator
  • 🌵🌵🌵
I think I understand you to mean Jeff Flake is a crap weasel and DC needs more people like Jeff.  But you are being sarcastic, Yes?
Very witty.  Thanx for your reply.

Yes, there was most definitely sarcasm in there.  Flake is not a good person, and I really think we have enough not-good people in DeeCee...

He was a really good Rep, and the only thing I didn't like was that he lied to me about term limiting himself.  I should have seen that as a sign.  The moment he was elected Senator he turned on us, his constituents, and thought he could be another John McCain.  The voters thought otherwise, so he's out in one term.   :shrug:

I could be the neverest Trump of them all, and I'd still hate the notion of Flake running against him.  Although, the word fight between the two would be comedy gold.
For unvaccinated, we are looking at a winter of severe illness and death — if you’re unvaccinated — for themselves, their families, and the hospitals they’ll soon overwhelm. Sloe Joe Biteme 12/16
I will NOT comply.

Castillo del Cyber Autonomous Zone ~~~~~>                          :dontfeed:

Online Cyber Liberty

• Administrator
  • 🌵🌵🌵
The poster looooooves him some Flake. It's either the ridiculous frosted dyed hair, his ability to look and be stupid at the same time or the constant selling out, but he loooooves him some Flake.

That's too bad.  Flake stands right next to his pal McCain on my list.
For unvaccinated, we are looking at a winter of severe illness and death — if you’re unvaccinated — for themselves, their families, and the hospitals they’ll soon overwhelm. Sloe Joe Biteme 12/16
I will NOT comply.

Online Smokin Joe

• I was a "conspiracy theorist". Now I'm just right.
Since Communism "died", did Congress declare war on Russia? Or is Flake telegraphing a punch?
How God must weep at humans' folly! Stand fast! God knows what he is doing!
Seventeen Techniques for Truth Suppression

Of all tyrannies, a tyranny sincerely exercised for the good of its victims may be the most oppressive. It would be better to live under robber barons than under omnipotent moral busybodies. The robber baron's cruelty may sometimes sleep, his cupidity may at some point be satiated; but those who torment us for our own good will torment us without end for they do so with the approval of their own conscience.

C S Lewis

Offline INVAR

• Dread To Tread
    • Sword At The Ready
Actually Grahamnesty is showing more spine and resolve recently than Flakey could ever hope to muster.

That's only because Lil' Lindsey gets off on watching gritty men in uniform fight and use their guns, wishing he were of their caliber, or that one of them would ask him out.
Fart for freedom, fart for liberty and fart proudly.  - Benjamin Franklin

...Obsta principiis—Nip the shoots of arbitrary power in the bud, is the only maxim which can ever preserve the liberties of any people. When the people give way, their deceivers, betrayers and destroyers press upon them so fast that there is no resisting afterwards. The nature of the encroachment upon [the] American constitution is such, as to grow every day more and more encroaching. Like a cancer, it eats faster and faster every hour." - John Adams, February 6, 1775

Offline Bigun

• Resistance to Tyrants is Obedience to God
    • The FairTax Plan
I think so.  I think you were wanting Jeff Flake to challenge Trump as a third party candidate.  Jeff Flake is a crap weasel.  I guess I should ask if I erred?

@Cyber Liberty

Crap weasels are very popular in many quarters.  They have to be or we would have so many of them "serving" us!
"I wish it need not have happened in my time," said Frodo.

"So do I," said Gandalf, "and so do all who live to see such times. But that is not for them to decide. All we have to decide is what to do with the time that is given us."
- J. R. R. Tolkien

Offline ABX

• Words full of sound and fury, signifying nothing.
This is asinine. The statement and entire presser was cringe worthy and idiotic, but even with the biggest stretch it doesn't amount to treason. Stupid yes, treason no.

Offline dfwgator

This is asinine. The statement and entire presser was cringe worthy and idiotic, but even with the biggest stretch it doesn't amount to treason. Stupid yes, treason no.

Was Jeffy so outraged when Obama told Medvedev, “This is my last election … After my election I have more flexibility,”

Offline libertybele

Looking forward to Flake's retirement!    :seeya:     :patriot:
Romans 12:16-21

Live in harmony with one another; do not be haughty, but associate with the lowly, do not claim to be wiser than you are.  Do not repay anyone evil for evil, but take thought for what is noble in the sight of all.  If it is possible, so far as it depends on you, live peaceably with all…do not be overcome by evil, but overcome evil with good.

Offline skeeter

The poster looooooves him some Flake. It's either the ridiculous frosted dyed hair, his ability to look and be stupid at the same time or the constant selling out, but he loooooves him some Flake.

Then what you are really saying is the poster loves him some frosted flake.

Offline dfwgator

Offline sneakypete

• Twitter is for Twits
This is what passes for a Republican these days.
Anyone who isn't paranoid in 2021 just isn't thinking clearly!

Online Cyber Liberty

• Administrator
  • 🌵🌵🌵

The Republicans in AZ don't think so.  He decided to "retire" when he discovered he can't get elected Dog Catcher in AZ.
I will NOT comply.

Offline sneakypete

• Twitter is for Twits
The Republicans in AZ don't think so.  He decided to "retire" when he discovered he can't get elected Dog Catcher in AZ.

@Cyber Liberty

Those are the same people that keep electing John McLunatic.
Anyone who isn't paranoid in 2021 just isn't thinking clearly!

Offline the_doc

Flake's status as a Republican Senator helps to explain the report of Trump telling Putin that a lot of Americans are stupid--another "rare" example of Trump being completely honest and not at all exaggerative.  I could only wish that Trump had known in advance that Flake would level his stupid charges against Trump.

Trump could have told Putin that a lot of Americans are flakes.  (I'm not sure how well it would have translated, but it would have framed a wonderful joke for us over here.)

Online Cyber Liberty

• Administrator
  • 🌵🌵🌵
@Cyber Liberty

Those are the same people that keep electing John McLunatic.

They're having a "Rare Moment of Clarity."  Might be the dog thing, too.
I will NOT comply.

Offline Formerly Once-Ler

Flake's status as a Republican Senator helps to explain the report of Trump telling Putin that a lot of Americans are stupid--another "rare" example of Trump being completely honest and not at all exaggerative.

How about that.  I agree with Trump once again.  I'm unsure how many times that has happened, but it's got to be getting close to double digits since the election.

Offline Emjay

• Womp, womp
The world has gone completely insane.

I know!  I can hardly stand to post here anymore with all the hysterical people.  I probably wait until a new topic arises.  To Russia with hate.

I cannot believe the democrats, abetted by some Republicans, have managed to turn a triumph into a disaster in the eyes of .... well, who?

Nobody sane.  But insanity has run rampant.  It's out of control.
Against stupidity, the Gods themselves contend in vain.

Offline Formerly Once-Ler

I know!  I can hardly stand to post here anymore with all the hysterical people.  I probably wait until a new topic arises.  To Russia with hate.

I cannot believe the democrats, abetted by some Republicans, have managed to turn a triumph into a disaster in the eyes of .... well, who?

"Triumph"  LOL  .  So much winning  :silly:

As Rush Limbaugh once said "If you can't laugh at yourself, listen to me laugh at you, and laugh with me."

Offline skeeter

Remembering games and daisy chains and laughs

Got to keep the loonies on the path

Offline Wingnut

• That is the problem with everything. They try and make it better without realizing the old is fine.
The lunatic is on the grass.
I am just a Technicolor Dream Cat riding this kaleidoscope of life.

Offline truth_seeker

• Common Sense Results Oriented Conservative Veteran
Jeff Flake is so FOS his eyes are brown!
Flakey must be using Commie Brennan, to proofread his last few speeches, until he moves to DC to appear weekly in the McCain chair for news/opinion media.

Flakey going to be disappointed, when he learns the seat went instead to Milt Rominey.
"God must love the common man, he made so many of them.�  Abe Lincoln

Offline dfwgator

The lunatic is on the grass.

There is no dark side of the Moon really, matter of fact, it's all dark....HAHAHAHAHAHA!

Offline Wingnut

• That is the problem with everything. They try and make it better without realizing the old is fine.
There is no dark side of the Moon really, matter of fact, it's all dark....HAHAHAHAHAHA!

"Speak to Me"
I am just a Technicolor Dream Cat riding this kaleidoscope of life.

Online Cyber Liberty

• Administrator
  • 🌵🌵🌵
I will NOT comply.

Offline Emjay

• Womp, womp
Trump has gone completely insane.

Give it a rest @Victoria33   You have reached your quota of delusional posts for the day.
Against stupidity, the Gods themselves contend in vain.