Author Topic: Jeff Flake takes to Senate floor to suggest Trump committed TREASON by giving 'aid and comfort' to '  (Read 8336 times)

Offline mystery-ak

• Owner
  • Administrator
  • Let's Go Brandon!
Jeff Flake takes to Senate floor to suggest Trump committed TREASON by giving 'aid and comfort' to 'enemy' Russia

President Trump's controversial summit with Vladimir Putin is sparking new further divisions in Congress
    GOP Sen. Jeff Flake and Democratic Delaware Sen. Chris Coons offered an amendment calling for notes from summit, praising Justice Department 
    Flake delivered a blistering speech accusing Trump of providing 'aid and comfort' to Russia
     Senate Majority Whip John Cornyn blocked the resolution
     Senate Leader Mitch McConnell asks two panels to consider sanctions

By Geoff Earle, Deputy U.s. Political Editor For Dailymail.com

Published: 14:28 EDT, 19 July 2018 | Updated: 16:43 EDT, 19 July 2018

The Trump-Helsinki summit brought new accusations in Congress Thursday, as GOP Sen. Jeff Flake of Arizona accused the president of providing 'aid and comfort' to the enemy.

Flake's choice of words evoked the Constitution's definition of treason – at a time when President Trump is facing a new level of scrutiny for his refusal to forcefully condemn Russian President Vladimir Putin for election meddling during their summit meeting Monday in Finland.

'By choosing to reject objective reality in Helsinki, the president let down the free world by giving aid and comfort to an enemy of democracy. In so doing he dimmed the light of freedom ever so slightly in our own country,' said Flake, a Trump critic who has announced his retirement from the Senate at the end of his term.

more
http://www.dailymail.co.uk/news/article-5971475/Flake-suggests-TREASON-Senate-floor-saying-Trump-gave-aid-comfort-enemy.html
Proud Supporter of Tunnel to Towers
Support the USO
Democrat Party...the Party of Infanticide

“Therefore do not worry about tomorrow, for tomorrow will worry about itself. Each day has enough trouble of its own.”
-Matthew 6:34

Offline Bigun

• Resistance to Tyrants is Obedience to God
    • The FairTax Plan
Jeff Flake is so FOS his eyes are brown! 
"I wish it need not have happened in my time," said Frodo.

"So do I," said Gandalf, "and so do all who live to see such times. But that is not for them to decide. All we have to decide is what to do with the time that is given us."
- J. R. R. Tolkien

Offline DB

The world has gone completely insane.

Offline Victoria33

The world has gone completely insane.

Trump has gone completely insane.

Offline Wingnut

• That is the problem with everything. They try and make it better without realizing the old is fine.
I am just a Technicolor Dream Cat riding this kaleidoscope of life.

Offline endicom

All those who'll miss Jeff flake say aye!

Offline the_doc

Jeff Flake is so FOS his eyes are brown!

I don't claim to know what makes Flake tick, but I wouldn't be surprised if we don't eventually learn that Jeff Flake has really horrible criminal skeletons in his closet--and is thus desperate to get Trump removed ASAP for the same reasons that so many Dems and RINOs are so desperate.  (Remember:  Flake is tied to McCain, and McCain is amazingly dirty.)

Flake's self-righteous rhetoric reminds me of Comey and Strzok and Brennan.  (Only a complete fool can believe any of these guys are Heroes of the Constitutional Republic.)       

Offline truth_seeker

• Common Sense Results Oriented Conservative Veteran
Flakey needs to make some waves, so he will inherit the McCain slot, on Sunday morning Opinion
TBEE shows.

Mark Levin just  did a hot segment, on why nobody is reporting on Cable TB, that Brennan, voting for CPUSA candidate Gus Hall?.

Anybody with such a history, ought to be the one answering questions about Russia.

Yet in the convoluted world of democrats, media, several #nevertrump Republicans," that apparently goes without mention while Brennan trashes Trump daily.

Somebody owes this site, a psychobabble analysis, of how such things occur?
"God must love the common man, he made so many of them.�  Abe Lincoln

Offline DB

I don't claim to know what makes Flake tick, but I wouldn't be surprised if we don't eventually learn that Jeff Flake has really horrible criminal skeletons in his closet--and is thus desperate to get Trump removed ASAP for the same reasons that so many Dems and RINOs are so desperate.  (Remember:  Flake is tied to McCain, and McCain is amazingly dirty.)

Flake's self-righteous rhetoric reminds me of Comey and Strzok and Brennan.  (Only a complete fool can believe any of these guys are Heroes of the Constitutional Republic.)     

I was thinking more in the lines of a brain tumor...

Offline Wingnut

• That is the problem with everything. They try and make it better without realizing the old is fine.
I was thinking more in the lines of a brain tumor...

Ah...  the Songbird defense!  :cool:

Nice.
I am just a Technicolor Dream Cat riding this kaleidoscope of life.

Offline Cyber Liberty

• Coffee! Donuts! Kittens!
  • Administrator
  • 🌵🌵🌵

Well, he did pull strings with the County Prosecutor to get his kid off on an animal cruelty rap.  Jr. let 23 dogs in his kennel die in the Arizona heat a couple years back.  I think he knew that was going to come up in his reelection.
« Last Edit: July 20, 2018, 01:29:12 am by Cyber Liberty »
For unvaccinated, we are looking at a winter of severe illness and death — if you’re unvaccinated — for themselves, their families, and the hospitals they’ll soon overwhelm. Sloe Joe Biteme 12/16
I will NOT comply.

Castillo del Cyber Autonomous Zone ~~~~~>                          :dontfeed:

Offline the_doc

Ah...  the Songbird defense!  :cool:

Nice.

OMG. You guys are just too deep into black humor.  (Yeah, I thought it was funny!)

Offline Formerly Once-Ler

I hope Flake runs third party.

Offline austingirl

• Cruz 2016- a Constitutional Conservative at last!
Well, he did pull strings with the County Prosecutor to get his kid off on an animal cruelty rap.  Jr. let 23 dogs in his kennel die in the Arizona heat a couple years back.  I think he knew that was going to come up in his reelection.

Horrible story. Poor dogs.
Principles matter. Words matter.

Offline dfwgator

Then Dumya committed "treason" too....

Cordial Rivals: How Bush And Putin Became Friends

https://www.nytimes.com/2001/06/18/world/cordial-rivals-how-bush-and-putin-became-friends.html

Offline Cyber Liberty

• Administrator
  • 🌵🌵🌵
Horrible story. Poor dogs.

Indeed it is horrible.  Jeff Flake saw to it the parents of all those good dogs were denied their day in court, while his kid got off scot-free.  This happened just a couple miles from me, and people were angry about it.

Austin Flake ignored a failed air conditioner in a house that caused the interior temperature to go well over 100 degrees where those dogs were cooped up.  They didn't even have adequate water.  June is hot AF in Phoenix.
For unvaccinated, we are looking at a winter of severe illness and death — if you’re unvaccinated — for themselves, their families, and the hospitals they’ll soon overwhelm. Sloe Joe Biteme 12/16
I will NOT comply.

Offline Cyber Liberty

• Administrator
  • 🌵🌵🌵

I hope Flake runs third party.

DeeCee needs more crap weasels.
I will NOT comply.

DeeCee needs more crap weasels.
@Cyber Liberty
I'm sorry.  That is unintelligible for me.  Was my message clear?

Offline Frank Cannon

Heal thyself Vicky

Don't think that is possible with her skill set. She'll need to find a real Doctor.

BTW there is a reason Jeff Fruity Flake is leaving his job and it isn't because of anything Trump did. It is because he has been so underwater in his state for being a lying piece for filth that his constituents HATE him. Been that way for at least 5 years. Gang of 8 anyone?

Offline dfwgator

Offline INVAR

• Dread To Tread
    • Sword At The Ready
Flake was and is - a fake and a fraud.

McCainiac and Little Lindsey must be so proud of their little protégé.
Fart for freedom, fart for liberty and fart proudly.  - Benjamin Franklin

...Obsta principiis—Nip the shoots of arbitrary power in the bud, is the only maxim which can ever preserve the liberties of any people. When the people give way, their deceivers, betrayers and destroyers press upon them so fast that there is no resisting afterwards. The nature of the encroachment upon [the] American constitution is such, as to grow every day more and more encroaching. Like a cancer, it eats faster and faster every hour." - John Adams, February 6, 1775

Offline Frank Cannon

Flake was and is - a fake and a fraud.

McCainiac and Little Lindsey must be so proud of their little protégé.

Actually Grahamnesty is showing more spine and resolve recently than Flakey could ever hope to muster.

Offline Cyber Liberty

• Administrator
  • 🌵🌵🌵
@Cyber Liberty
I'm sorry.  That is unintelligible for me.  Was my message clear?

I think so.  I think you were wanting Jeff Flake to challenge Trump as a third party candidate.  Jeff Flake is a crap weasel.  I guess I should ask if I erred?
I will NOT comply.

I think so.  I think you were wanting Jeff Flake to challenge Trump as a third party candidate.  Jeff Flake is a crap weasel.  I guess I should ask if I erred?

I think I understand you to mean Jeff Flake is a crap weasel and DC needs more people like Jeff.  But you are being sarcastic, Yes?
Very witty.  Thanx for your reply.

Offline Frank Cannon

The poster looooooves him some Flake. It's either the ridiculous frosted dyed hair, his ability to look and be stupid at the same time or the constant selling out, but he loooooves him some Flake.