Author Topic: Rush: Libs Ready to Bork Kavanaugh with Pee-Proof Underwear  (Read 631 times)

Online mystery-ak

• Owner
  • Administrator
  • Let's Go Brandon!

Libs Ready to Bork Kavanaugh with Pee-Proof Underwear

Jul 19, 2018

RUSH: We have Casey in Sand Point, Idaho. Glad you called, sir, I appreciate your patience in waiting. Hello.

CALLER: No problem. Thanks for talking about my call, Rush.

RUSH: Yes, sir.

CALLER: Yeah. So I think one of the many things that they’re also trying to do right now is undermine Trump’s Supreme Court nomination with this and what I mean by that is I think they’re giving cover to people like Murkowski, Susan Collins, Jeff Flake, red state, their blue state Democrats like Joe Manchin and giving them an excuse saying Trump’s too erratic, he can’t even decide what he’s doing with this whole Russia narrative, and, you know, we need to take more time and analyze this before the midterm elections. I think they’re just trying to run out the clock and hope —

RUSH: I think it’s more — wait, wait, wait. It’s more than running out the clock. They are going to try to destroy this nomination. They’re not gonna sit back and just let it happen. I don’t think they’re just trying to sway Murkowski and Susan Collins. They’re gonna Bork this guy. They’re not gonna try to just go after a couple of senators to vote against hum. They’re gonna try to destroy Kavanaugh, folks. They’re gonna go after him any which way they can. They Borked Bork. They’ve given other nominations a run for the money. And that’s what they’re gonna do here.

That’s one of the reasons for destabilizing and weakening Trump. And basically one of the ways they’re gonna go about this is, “Look, Trump may be a Russian agent. The Russians meddled in our elections, and Trump will not say so. And he knows. So Trump has gotta be a Russian agent. And we can’t let Russian agents nominate judges on the Supreme Court.” It’s gonna go like this.

And then the media will pick it up and run with it no matter how odd, how weird, how insulting it is, they’ll pick it up and run with it as though it’s mainstream thought. And we’ll be off to the races.

Here’s another little detail you might like to know. The story is from the Washington Free Beacon. “Liberals Send Female Senate Democrats ‘Pee-Proof’ Underwear to Oppose Trump’s SCOTUS Pick.”

You heard me right.

more
https://www.rushlimbaugh.com/daily/2018/07/19/libs-ready-to-bork-kavanaugh-with-pee-proof-underwear/
Proud Supporter of Tunnel to Towers
Support the USO
Democrat Party...the Party of Infanticide

“Therefore do not worry about tomorrow, for tomorrow will worry about itself. Each day has enough trouble of its own.”
-Matthew 6:34