Author Topic: Rush: The Thinking Class Is Clueless on Trump and Putin  (Read 522 times)

Online mystery-ak

• Owner
  • Administrator
  • Let's Go Brandon!
Rush: The Thinking Class Is Clueless on Trump and Putin
« on: July 19, 2018, 09:22:07 pm »

The Thinking Class Is Clueless on Trump and Putin

Jul 19, 2018

RUSH: So I’m watching Ari Fleischer, who was George W. Bush’s first press secretary and now I think he has a public relations firm, a crisis PR firm or something of the sort. Anyway, he was asked a question. It was pointed out to him — and follow this. “Ari, the president has done everything that has been asked of him. He walked back the comments about the intelligence community not being as good as Putin’s. He walked back this and he walked back that, and they’re still attacking him, Ari. Why?”

Seriously? “He’s done everything they asked him to do, and they’re still attacking him, Ari. Why?”

You know what Ari said? Ari said (paraphrasing), “Well, let’s just face it, we gotta go back to the origin point of this and that is the substance of this press conference. And he just blew it. Yeah, I don’t know,” Ari said, “why this has to be so hard. I just don’t know why the president can’t figure this stuff out.”

Okay. So the president blew the substance of the press conference. What does that mean? What did he not do that everybody in the media and in the left thinks that Trump should have done? And the best I can tell is that these people think that Trump should you have gotten over in Putin’s face, like he’s not allowed to do in Hillary’s face — it would be sexism — he’s supposed to walk over there and he’s supposed to wag his finger at Putin, and he’s supposed to say, “You lying KGB thug. You interfered in our elections, and you ended up getting me elected. And for that –” and then Trump should give him a big hug? What? Is this what Trump’s supposed to do. Is this what they want him to do? They want him to confront Putin and accuse Putin of screwing up our elections.

more
https://www.rushlimbaugh.com/daily/2018/07/19/the-thinking-class-is-clueless-on-trump-and-putin/
Proud Supporter of Tunnel to Towers
Support the USO
Democrat Party...the Party of Infanticide

“Therefore do not worry about tomorrow, for tomorrow will worry about itself. Each day has enough trouble of its own.”
-Matthew 6:34