Author Topic: Judge Jeannine walked off/thrown off set of the View, on Hannity radio at 3:30 pm  (Read 756 times)

Offline TomSea

• All deserve a trial if accused
Judge Jeannine walked off/thrown off set of the View, on Hannity radio at 3:30 pm.

Story:

Whoopi Goldberg abruptly ends fiery debate with Fox News judge Jeanine Pirro: 'Say goodbye!'
Taryn Ryder

In news that should be surprising to no one, Whoopi Goldberg and Jeanine Pirro didn’t see eye to eye on Thursday’s episode of The View.

The Fox News host stopped by to promote her new book, Liars, Leakers, and Liberals: The Case Against the Anti-Trump Conspiracy, and things started out  normal. Pirro defended everything Donald Trump, blaming Barack Obama for basically any current problem in our country. But the fireworks started when Pirro mentioned “Trump Derangement Syndrome” and appeared to point at Goldberg.

“Did you just point at me?” Goldberg asked. “Listen, I don’t have Trump derangement, let me tell you what I have. I’m tired of people starting a conversation with ‘Mexicans are liars and rapists,’ … Listen, I’m 62 years old, there have been a lot of people in office that I didn’t agree with, but I have never, ever seen anything like this. I’ve never seen anybody whip up such hate. I’ve never seen anybody be so dismissive … What I suffer from is the inability to figure out how to fix this. That’s my issue.”

Read more at: https://www.yahoo.com/entertainment/whoopi-goldberg-abruptly-ends-fiery-debate-fox-news-judge-jeanine-pirro-say-goodbye-191301123.html
« Last Edit: July 19, 2018, 08:34:54 pm by TomSea »

Offline endicom

"Whoopi Goldberg Expels Arab Jurist"

Offline TomSea

• All deserve a trial if accused
In case some didn't hear this, Judge Jeannine said that after the show, Whoopi came up to her and said "Eff You" twice and "Get the eff out of the building", my gosh.

Adding on, sounds like JJ, Judge Jeannine will be on Hannity tonight.
« Last Edit: July 19, 2018, 09:21:28 pm by TomSea »

Online Smokin Joe

• I was a "conspiracy theorist". Now I'm just right.
One of those "I have been thrown out of better joints than this!" moments...

She should wear that like a Medal.
How God must weep at humans' folly! Stand fast! God knows what he is doing!
Seventeen Techniques for Truth Suppression

Of all tyrannies, a tyranny sincerely exercised for the good of its victims may be the most oppressive. It would be better to live under robber barons than under omnipotent moral busybodies. The robber baron's cruelty may sometimes sleep, his cupidity may at some point be satiated; but those who torment us for our own good will torment us without end for they do so with the approval of their own conscience.

C S Lewis

Offline jpsb

In case some didn't hear this, Judge Jeannine said that after the show, Whoopi came up to her and said "Eff You" twice and "Get the eff out of the building", my gosh.

Whoopi is trash.