Author Topic: Rush: 2016: Obama Ordered Stand Down Against Russian Hacking  (Read 856 times)

Online mystery-ak

• Owner
  • Administrator
  • Let's Go Brandon!

2016: Obama Ordered Stand Down Against Russian Hacking

Jul 18, 2018

RUSH: Now, I want to go back to June 20th, 2018 — actually it’s a story — not go back, but the story’s today, but it’s about past events. Michael Isikoff, chief investigative correspondent for Yahoo News.

“Obama cyber chief confirms ‘stand down’ order against Russian cyberattacks in summer 2016 — The Obama White House’s chief cyber official testified Wednesday that proposals he was developing to counter Russia’s attack on the U.S. presidential election were put on a ‘back burner’ after he was ordered to ‘stand down’ his efforts in the summer of 2016.”

This is the Obama administration. They knew the Russians were hacking. They knew Russians were engaging in cyber warfare, and the Obama White House chief cyber official testified that he was told to stand down. So Obama didn’t do anything about the Russians! Obama was telling everybody the Russians could not hack the presidential election. Obama was telling people that it was too massive and widespread and intricate, it couldn’t be done.

But this… “The comments by Michael Daniel, who served as White House ‘cyber security coordinator’ between 2012 and January of last year, provided his first public confirmation of a much-discussed passage in the book, Russian Roulette: The Inside Story of Putin’s War on America and the Election of Donald Trump, co-written by [Isikoff] and David Corn… [This] came during a Senate Intelligence Committee hearing into how the Obama administration dealt with Russian cyber and information warfare attacks in 2016…”

more
https://www.rushlimbaugh.com/daily/2018/07/18/2016-obama-ordered-stand-down-against-russian-hacking/
Proud Supporter of Tunnel to Towers
Support the USO
Democrat Party...the Party of Infanticide

“Therefore do not worry about tomorrow, for tomorrow will worry about itself. Each day has enough trouble of its own.”
-Matthew 6:34

Offline truth_seeker

• Common Sense Results Oriented Conservative Veteran
Re: Rush: 2016: Obama Ordered Stand Down Against Russian Hacking
« Reply #1 on: July 18, 2018, 10:17:44 pm »
Surely the media would be running big headlines about this daily, right.
"God must love the common man, he made so many of them.�  Abe Lincoln

Offline Bigun

• Resistance to Tyrants is Obedience to God
    • The FairTax Plan
« Reply #2 on: July 18, 2018, 11:56:39 pm »
Probably because he knew exactly where the attacks were coming from and didn't want to upset that apple cart.
"I wish it need not have happened in my time," said Frodo.

"So do I," said Gandalf, "and so do all who live to see such times. But that is not for them to decide. All we have to decide is what to do with the time that is given us."
- J. R. R. Tolkien

Offline thackney

« Reply #3 on: July 19, 2018, 11:47:05 am »
Flashback: Obama: 'After My Election, I'll Have More Flexibility'

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=RZkSNmnH10c
Life is fragile, handle with prayer