Author Topic: Rush: Who Are We Trying to Placate?  (Read 508 times)

Offline mystery-ak

• Owner
  • Administrator
  • Let's Go Brandon!
Rush: Who Are We Trying to Placate?
« on: July 18, 2018, 09:31:52 pm »

Who Are We Trying to Placate?

Jul 18, 2018

RUSH: So President Trump went ahead and admitted his mistake, and all has been forgiven. Right? So now we’re back — (interruption) Wait. What? It hasn’t been forgiven, you say? You mean to tell me that, after President Trump walked it back, they’re still beating up on him over this? Why, you could have fooled me. Are you kidding me? The president gave them what they wanted, and they’re still riled up about it? How can that be?

Welcome, my friends. Great to have you. Rush Limbaugh, behind the Golden EIB Microphone, yet another three hours of broadcast excellence hosted by me. And if you want to be on the program today, 800-282-2882. If you want to send an email, it’s ElRushbo@eibnet.us.

Yeah, I thought for sure that if Trump just would say what they were telling him to say that all this would go away and we’d get back to destroying Kavanaugh — uh, wait. Wait. No. We’re not gonna get back to destroying Kavanaugh because that’s partly what this is all about!

I run the risk of creating friction with certain friends. But I need to ask a couple of questions. I have some people asking me, they’re not anti-Trump like the Never Trumpers are. They may not be enthusiastic Trump supporters, but they vastly prefer Trump to any of the Democrats. But they’re still deeply troubled by what happened or didn’t happen in Helsinki vis-a-vis Trump and Putin.

more
https://www.rushlimbaugh.com/daily/2018/07/18/who-are-we-trying-to-placate/
Proud Supporter of Tunnel to Towers
Support the USO
Democrat Party...the Party of Infanticide

“Therefore do not worry about tomorrow, for tomorrow will worry about itself. Each day has enough trouble of its own.”
-Matthew 6:34