Author Topic: Rush: What’s Really Behind This Deranged Hysteria?  (Read 563 times)

Offline mystery-ak

• Owner
  • Administrator
  • Let's Go Brandon!
Rush: What’s Really Behind This Deranged Hysteria?
« on: July 17, 2018, 07:33:47 pm »

What’s Really Behind This Deranged Hysteria?

Jul 17, 2018

RUSH: So what explains this? I know I’ve kind of teased this, but I’m gonna get to the point. I’m gonna give you a possibility, and it goes against the grain, again, of conventional wisdom. And I always am against the grain on conventional wisdom. Conventional wisdom is groupthink. I have never been part of groupthink.

I mean, it’s not that I have to try not to be part of it; I’m not. I don’t think the way groups think. I certainly don’t think the way this mob, this out-of-control, irrational, meltdown mob of the entirety of the U.S. media, Democrat Party, much of the Republican Party and the entire Washington establishment, they’re strangers to me.

I could never think as they think. But they all think it, and they all think it in unison, without even talking to each other. I think there is a possibility here that we are watching the deep state, the establishment, the media, the Democrat Party, I think that we are watching them desperately try to keep this Russian collusion conspiracy theory alive. And I think that they would have reacted the same exact away no matter what had happened in that press conference yesterday.

I don’t care what Donald Trump said, would have said, did say, didn’t say. It wouldn’t matter. This was the planned reaction. This was all set up with the announcement last Friday of the indictment of 12 more Russians that will never see the inside of a courtroom by Robert Mueller. But I think the reaction to that indictment is much different than what we have thought.

more
https://www.rushlimbaugh.com/daily/2018/07/17/whats-really-behind-this-deranged-hysteria/
Proud Supporter of Tunnel to Towers
Support the USO
Democrat Party...the Party of Infanticide

“Therefore do not worry about tomorrow, for tomorrow will worry about itself. Each day has enough trouble of its own.”
-Matthew 6:34