Author Topic: Global Cooling: Global Temps Have Dropped By 0.65 C Since 2016  (Read 418 times)

rangerrebew

Global Cooling: Global Temps Have Dropped By 0.65 C Since 2016

Date: 12/07/18
    Francis Menton, Manhattan Contrarian

The failure of the atmosphere to warm in accordance with alarmist predictions is making it harder and harder to come up with a bona fide story that can scare you.

In a post a few days ago, I noted that “the whole climate issue seems to have mostly disappeared from the news lately.”  Commenter niceguyeddie responded by giving me a link to the Washington Post (eddie called it “the ‘other’ Pravda”), and an article of July 5 by a guy named Jason Samenow headlined “Red-hot planet: All-time heat records have been set all over the world during the past week.”   In the intervening week since this article, a few people on the internet have been busy making mincemeat of Samenow’s rather pitiful effort.  For MC readers who don’t go out searching the internet regularly for real information on climate to combat the propaganda from the various Pravdas out there, I thought I would do the public service of presenting some of this real information here.

https://www.thegwpf.com/why-climate-change-seems-to-have-faded-from-the-news/