Author Topic: Pedophiles Believe They Should Be A Part Of The LGBT Community  (Read 1851 times)

rangerrebew

Pedophiles Believe They Should Be A Part Of The LGBT Community
10:55 PM 07/09/2018
Jessica Jenkins | Contributor

Pedophiles are rebranding themselves as “MAPs” or “Minor Attracted Persons” in an effort to gain acceptance and be included into the LGBT community, according to several reports from LGBT news sites.

According to Urban Dictionary, the blanket term MAP includes infantophiles (infants), pedophiles (pre-pubescent children), hebephiles (pubescent children), and ephebophiles (post-pubescent children). Some MAPs also refer to themselves as NOMAPs or “Non-Offending Minor Attracted Persons”.

These pedophiles seek to be a part of the LGBT+ community, even going so far as to make a “Pride” flag for Gay Pride Month.

http://dailycaller.com/2018/07/09/pedophiles-lgbt-community/

Offline Slide Rule

Re: Pedophiles Believe They Should Be A Part Of The LGBT Community
« Reply #1 on: July 15, 2018, 09:30:38 pm »
Similar to going to a grade school graduation
to find sexual partners.

:)
White, American, MAGA, 3% Neanderthal, and 97% Extreme Right Wing Conservative.

Recommended

J Boswell, The Life of Samuel Johnson
E Burke, Reflections on the Revolution in France
N Davies, Europe: A History
R Feynman, The Feynman Lectures on Physics
R Penrose, The Road To Reality & The Emperor's New Mind
K Popper, An Open Society and Its Enemies & The Logic of Scientific Discovery
A Solzhenitsyn, The Gulag Archipelago, & Everything he wrote

Offline Smokin Joe

• I was a "conspiracy theorist". Now I'm just right.
« Reply #2 on: July 15, 2018, 10:33:32 pm »
Well, the animal 'lovers' can't be far behind...

Open the door to perversion, and someone will dump Pandora's box on the doorstep.
How God must weep at humans' folly! Stand fast! God knows what he is doing!
Seventeen Techniques for Truth Suppression

Of all tyrannies, a tyranny sincerely exercised for the good of its victims may be the most oppressive. It would be better to live under robber barons than under omnipotent moral busybodies. The robber baron's cruelty may sometimes sleep, his cupidity may at some point be satiated; but those who torment us for our own good will torment us without end for they do so with the approval of their own conscience.

C S Lewis

Offline mountaineer

« Reply #3 on: July 15, 2018, 10:42:45 pm »
Pedophiles should be described some way other than MAP, hebephiles or any of those other words. Hmm, let me think.

I know. How about DEAD?
Support Israel's emergency medical service. afmda.org

Offline Smokin Joe

« Reply #4 on: July 15, 2018, 10:50:34 pm »
Pedophiles should be described some way other than MAP, hebephiles or any of those other words. Hmm, let me think.

I know. How about DEAD?
How much 'crossover' is there in the ranks of pedophiles, anyway? I always thought there were high percentages of homosexuals in their ranks to begin with.

Of all tyrannies, a tyranny sincerely exercised for the good of its victims may be the most oppressive. It would be better to live under robber barons than under omnipotent moral busybodies. The robber baron's cruelty may sometimes sleep, his cupidity may at some point be satiated; but those who torment us for our own good will torment us without end for they do so with the approval of their own conscience.

C S Lewis

Online dfwgator

« Reply #5 on: July 15, 2018, 10:56:28 pm »

Online GtHawk

• I don't believe in Trump anymore, he's an illusion
« Reply #6 on: July 16, 2018, 01:30:21 am »
Well I'm confused, I thought it was given that they already were. :shrug:

Offline RoosGirl

« Reply #7 on: July 16, 2018, 01:37:15 am »
There's no logical reason why they shouldn't be.  I say go for it.  The liberals, in the name of being open-minded and inclusive, must allow them to be.

Offline Cyber Liberty

• Coffee! Donuts! Kittens!
  • Administrator
  • 🌵🌵🌵
« Reply #8 on: July 16, 2018, 01:41:32 am »
There's no logical reason why they shouldn't be.  I say go for it.  The liberals, in the name of being open-minded and inclusive, must allow them to be.

Exactly what I thought the moment I saw the headline.  I was slow on the draw.
For unvaccinated, we are looking at a winter of severe illness and death — if you’re unvaccinated — for themselves, their families, and the hospitals they’ll soon overwhelm. Sloe Joe Biteme 12/16
I will NOT comply.

Castillo del Cyber Autonomous Zone ~~~~~>                          :dontfeed:

Offline Suppressed

« Reply #9 on: July 16, 2018, 11:38:13 am »
There's no logical reason why they shouldn't be.  I say go for it.

Do you really not see that the others involve consent, while MAPs don't?
+++++++++
“In the outside world, I'm a simple geologist. But in here .... I am Falcor, Defender of the Alliance” --Randy Marsh

“The most effectual means of being secure against pain is to retire within ourselves, and to suffice for our own happiness.” -- Thomas Jefferson

“He's so dumb he thinks a Mexican border pays rent.” --Foghorn Leghorn

Offline Suppressed

« Reply #10 on: July 16, 2018, 11:39:57 am »
I know. How about DEAD?

What other people should we execute based on their preferences, not their actions?
+++++++++
“In the outside world, I'm a simple geologist. But in here .... I am Falcor, Defender of the Alliance” --Randy Marsh

“The most effectual means of being secure against pain is to retire within ourselves, and to suffice for our own happiness.” -- Thomas Jefferson

Offline Slide Rule

« Reply #11 on: July 16, 2018, 11:47:22 am »
What other people should we execute based on their preferences, not their actions?

You may be aware of the answer.
It's a leftist Marxist concept.

Those guilty of thought crimes.

Pedophiles are guilty of thought crimes.

I suppose the Marxists among us do have
interesting thoughts.

:)

White, American, MAGA, 3% Neanderthal, and 97% Extreme Right Wing Conservative.

Recommended

J Boswell, The Life of Samuel Johnson
E Burke, Reflections on the Revolution in France
N Davies, Europe: A History
R Feynman, The Feynman Lectures on Physics
R Penrose, The Road To Reality & The Emperor's New Mind
K Popper, An Open Society and Its Enemies & The Logic of Scientific Discovery
A Solzhenitsyn, The Gulag Archipelago, & Everything he wrote

Offline RoosGirl

« Reply #12 on: July 16, 2018, 12:07:44 pm »
Do you really not see that the others involve consent, while MAPs don't?

I'd probably see it that way if they were asking to be included in some conservative cause, but they aren't, so I don't.

Offline mountaineer

« Reply #13 on: July 16, 2018, 01:01:50 pm »
I didn't propose executing anyone for his thoughts.
Support Israel's emergency medical service. afmda.org

Offline txradioguy

• Propaganda NCOIC
  • Cat Mod
  • Rule #39
« Reply #14 on: July 16, 2018, 01:13:32 pm »
Well, the animal 'lovers' can't be far behind...

Open the door to perversion, and someone will dump Pandora's box on the doorstep.

@Smokin Joe

There's been stories in mainstream publications in the last 5 years justifying why Pedo's do what they do and even suggesting it be removed from the DSM as a mental illness.

It's just a natural progression down the slippery slope that Justice Scalia talked about after the Lawrence v. Texas decision.
The libs/dems of today are the Quislings of former years. The cowards who would vote a fraud into office in exchange for handouts from the devil.

Here lies in honored glory an American soldier, known but to God

THE ESTABLISHMENT IS THE PROBLEM...NOT THE SOLUTION

Republicans Don't Need A Back Bench...They Need a BACKBONE!

Offline txradioguy

• Propaganda NCOIC
  • Cat Mod
  • Rule #39
« Reply #15 on: July 16, 2018, 01:14:09 pm »

Pedophilia isn't a "preference"...it's a sickness.
The libs/dems of today are the Quislings of former years. The cowards who would vote a fraud into office in exchange for handouts from the devil.

Offline Cyber Liberty

• Administrator
  • 🌵🌵🌵
« Reply #16 on: July 16, 2018, 01:19:21 pm »
Do you really not see that the others involve consent, while MAPs pedophiles don't?

First, let's not pervert the English language and refer to pedophiles by their preferred acronym.

Second, pedophiles will be the first to tell you their victims were fully willing to consent to the act.
For unvaccinated, we are looking at a winter of severe illness and death — if you’re unvaccinated — for themselves, their families, and the hospitals they’ll soon overwhelm. Sloe Joe Biteme 12/16
I will NOT comply.

Offline Suppressed

« Reply #17 on: July 16, 2018, 02:36:36 pm »
First, let's not pervert the English language and refer to pedophiles by their preferred acronym.

Second, pedophiles will be the first to tell you their victims were fully willing to consent to the act.

You changed my term to a more restrictive one.

Hebephilia is also sans consent, though I agree with you that ephebophilia could involve consenting relations depending on actual age and locale.

By "consent", I'm referring to legal consent under various US laws.  None allow consentsual adult-child relations.
« Last Edit: July 16, 2018, 02:40:14 pm by Suppressed »
+++++++++

Offline Cyber Liberty

• Administrator
  • 🌵🌵🌵
« Reply #18 on: July 16, 2018, 02:48:36 pm »
You changed my term to a more restrictive one.

Hebephilia is also sans consent, though I agree with you that ephebophilia could involve consenting relations depending on actual age and locale.

By "consent", I'm referring to legal consent under various US laws.  None allow consentsual adult-child relations.

Any of those is preferable to the Orwellian term that's being forced down our throats.

And, I agree 100% what is being described as "consensual" by them is most assuredly NOT consensual, neither legally nor morally.
« Last Edit: July 16, 2018, 02:49:19 pm by Cyber Liberty »
I will NOT comply.

Offline skeeter

« Reply #19 on: July 16, 2018, 02:54:12 pm »
Any of those is preferable to the Orwellian term that's being forced down our throats.

And, I agree 100% what is being described as "consensual" by them is most assuredly NOT consensual, neither legally nor morally.

Excellent point. God forbid the day people accept there's such a thing as 'consensual adult-child relations', whether legally allowed or not.

Offline txradioguy

• Propaganda NCOIC
  • Cat Mod
  • Rule #39
« Reply #20 on: July 16, 2018, 03:12:07 pm »
Excellent point. God forbid the day people accept there's such a thing as 'consensual adult-child relations', whether legally allowed or not.

Well you can bet they will follow the gay "marriage" crowd and once again misuse the 14th Amendment to push their sick desires through the courts and they will cite Lawrence as well as the other cases the LGBT mafia used to legitimize their unions.

Offline Smokin Joe

« Reply #21 on: July 16, 2018, 05:23:51 pm »
@Smokin Joe

There's been stories in mainstream publications in the last 5 years justifying why Pedo's do what they do and even suggesting it be removed from the DSM as a mental illness.

It's just a natural progression down the slippery slope that Justice Scalia talked about after the Lawrence v. Texas decision.
Watch the themes in the cable media. As pedos and such creep into the narrative, this push will intensify. It is sick, but the vanguard of 'normalizing' homosexuality was found first in the 'edgy' stand up routines, and then spread to sitcoms, and then the almost obligatory characters in most of what hollywood and the teevee studios put out. It became tougher and tougher to find something to watch that wasn't laced with homo subthemes, because once gratuitious (not necessary to the plot) homosexuality appeared in a show, we quit watching it.

But pedos and the animal acts will be on the slate before long, simply because the polygamy thing has been all over cable for a few years. It will be sold as 16 and 17 year olds being 'old enough', but when the laws are drawn up the ages involved will likely be either open ended or much lower than 16.

All this stuff is packaged in shiny wrappers and slicked up for the media, and all they can do to bury the destructive nature of any of this behaviour once unquestionably listed as mental illness will be done.

C S Lewis

Online dfwgator

« Reply #22 on: July 16, 2018, 05:32:43 pm »
And gays are going to start twisting themselves into knots explaining why their behavior is ok, but pedophilia isn't.

Offline Cyber Liberty

• Administrator
  • 🌵🌵🌵
« Reply #23 on: July 16, 2018, 06:18:47 pm »
And gays are going to start twisting themselves into knots explaining why their behavior is ok, but pedophilia isn't.

Especially since they're had NAMBLA in the mix since the beginning.  Their slogan is, "Sex before eight, before it's too late!"
I will NOT comply.

Offline goatprairie

« Reply #24 on: July 16, 2018, 06:22:44 pm »

I know. How about DEAD?I
[/quote"]How about DEAD?"

If I were Supreme Dictator.... :whistle:.... let's just say these people might be trying desperately to get out of the country. I would have a few ...ahem...."solutions" to their problems. It might include injections of lead into human tissue or maybe experiments with different weights dropped through trap doors.