Author Topic: Hillary, You Don’t Understand America’s Heartbeat, So Don’t Lecture Us.  (Read 558 times)

Online mystery-ak

• Owner
  • Administrator
  • Let's Go Brandon!
Hillary, You Don’t Understand America’s Heartbeat, So Don’t Lecture Us.
John Dempsey

Posted: Jul 15, 2018 12:01 AM

Hillary Clinton still thinks she is relevant. This week Hillary spoke in Pittsburg to the American Federation of Teachers. Since her 2016 lost to an utterly political outsider in President Trump, Hillary has not swayed far from the opportunity to make news headlines or receive a cool $250,000 just for giving her inept opinion on something. Now, she is trying to tell others what is American.

During her speech, Clinton said that Trump is “trying to rip the heart out of America.” She went on to say that a test of a society is how we treat our most vulnerable, old and young. It was a strange statement for a Democrat to make who has no problem with abortions that cause pain to an unborn child.

Hillary doesn’t understand the heart of America. That is why she convincingly lost the 2016 election. It wasn’t because of the Trump-Russia hoax the Democratic Party started pushing the day after she was embarrassed.

more
https://townhall.com/columnists/johndempsey/2018/07/15/hillary-you-dont-understand-americas-heartbeat-so-dont-lecture-us-n2500481
Proud Supporter of Tunnel to Towers
Support the USO
Democrat Party...the Party of Infanticide

“Therefore do not worry about tomorrow, for tomorrow will worry about itself. Each day has enough trouble of its own.”
-Matthew 6:34

Offline Snarknado

• Anti
Hillary, You Don’t Understand America’s Heartbeat, So Don’t Lecture Us.
John Dempsey

Posted: Jul 15, 2018 12:01 AM

Hillary Clinton still thinks she is relevant...

Comical as her mighty struggles to remain relevant are, she's actually outperforming BH0 in that regard. I hope she succeeds enough to throw a monkey wrench into the 2020 nominating process. The Clintons can always be counted on to put their own interests above the party, and there's nobody better at demonizing any challenger that might end up as the dem nominee.
---
Everything I need to know I learned in GTA

Online mountaineer

Hillary's speech in Pittsburgh was beyond bizarre.
Hillary begins speech: ‘I’m so tired, I can barely stand’
July 14, 2018
By Kyle Olson

Hillary Clinton may have visions of 2020 — if she can just keep her eyes open.

The failed presidential candidate started her speech to the American Federation of Teachers union on Friday in a bizarre way: by telling everyone how tired she was.

“Well, I’ll tell you,” she said, “I’ve been back there listening to Randi (Weingarten) and I’m so exhausted, I can barely stand here.”

Clinton flashed moments of bitterness and anger to the unionists gathered in Pittsburgh.

Receiving the Women’s Rights Award from the union, she railed on how she has been oppressed in life.

“When I was growing up, there were scholarships I couldn’t get, colleges I couldn’t attend, jobs I couldn’t apply for just because I was a girl,” she lamented.

She attacked the layout of classified ads in newspapers.

“It wasn’t so very long ago that classified ads were divided into ‘help wanted dash male,’ and ‘help wanted dash female,'” Clinton said.

She also criticized girls’ half-court basketball in school.

“They wouldn’t let us run on the full court,” she sniffed.  ...
Article at The American Mirror

Support Israel's emergency medical service. afmda.org

Offline Snarknado

• Anti
Hillary's speech in Pittsburgh was beyond bizarre.Article at The American Mirror

Too bad her cheekbones weren't higher - maybe she could have gotten into that college..

Actually I assume she must be referring to the military academies - wouldn't you love to see her trying to survive a week in one?
---

Online berdie

Hillary's speech in Pittsburgh was beyond bizarre.Article at The American Mirror

I read this earlier on the internet. It's pretty bizarre. I think she is locking on to the civil right theme.  We were slaves...we couldn't drink out of the same fountains, etc. and on and on.

I remember a lot of the things as well. But it's not that way anymore...so gives a blank?

Thanks for letting me vent.

Offline Snarknado

• Anti

...We were slaves...we couldn't drink out of the same fountains, etc. and on and on.

I remember a lot of the things as well. But it's not that way anymore...so gives a blank?

Thanks for letting me vent.

Knowing the Clinton's, probably laying the groundwork to demand a few $B in reparations?
« Last Edit: July 16, 2018, 11:43:28 pm by Snarknado »
---

Online mountaineer

She also criticized girls’ half-court basketball in school.

“They wouldn’t let us run on the full court,” she sniffed.
Oh come on, Cankles, we know you never could have dragged your rear end around a basketball court.
Support Israel's emergency medical service. afmda.org