Author Topic: Protected Class: Judge Released 9-Time Deportee With Violent Criminal History  (Read 642 times)

rangerrebew

Protected Class: Judge Released 9-Time Deportee With Violent Criminal History
July 14, 2018   

FRAMINGHAM, MA (GOP USA) – A Mexican national who has been deported nine times, has a lengthy criminal record and skipped his trial on a domestic assault and battery charge last month was freed on bail by a federal magistrate yesterday over the objections of prosecutors.

Bulmaro Enriquez was arrested May 30 on federal charges of re-entering the United States after being deported, according to court records.

In a court filing, prosecutors noted Enriquez has already been deported nine times, and that he had been convicted of operating under the influence three times since 2004 and possession of a controlled substance twice, most recently in 2015. Authorities found Enriquez with 1 1/2 pounds of marijuana, along with scales and other drug-dealing equipment, prosecutors said.

http://www.illegalaliencrimereport.com/duis/protected-class-judge-released-9-time-deportee-with-violent-criminal-history/

Offline Fishrrman

• Dumbest member of the forum
This guy is a case study demonstrating all that has gone wrong with our border control system.

If we can't keep someone like him "out"... what future is there for us, with millions upon millions more like him trying to get here...?

Once again, a famous quote, paraphrased:
"The fault, dear Brutus, lies not in our stars, but in ourselves..."

Offline Cyber Liberty

• Coffee! Donuts! Kittens!
  • Administrator
  • 🌵🌵🌵
As is my wont, I always look up the Judge who makes boneheaded decisions like this, to see what boneheaded politician installed the Judge.

A funny thing happened when I did a Bing search:  Not one story named him/her.  Not one.
For unvaccinated, we are looking at a winter of severe illness and death — if you’re unvaccinated — for themselves, their families, and the hospitals they’ll soon overwhelm. Sloe Joe Biteme 12/16
I will NOT comply.

Castillo del Cyber Autonomous Zone ~~~~~>                          :dontfeed:

Offline skeeter

As is my wont, I always look up the Judge who makes boneheaded decisions like this, to see what boneheaded politician installed the Judge.

A funny thing happened when I did a Bing search:  Not one story named him/her.  Not one.

I couldn't find a mention in a story either. But I did find this in a comments section:

Judge Allison D. Burroughs

On July 31, 2014, President Obama nominated Burroughs to serve as a United States District Judge of the United States District Court for the District of Massachusetts, to the seat vacated by Judge Rya W. Zobel, who took senior status on April 1, 2014.[5] She received a hearing before the United States Senate Committee on the Judiciary on September 17, 2014.[6] On November 20, 2014, her nomination was reported out of committee by voice vote.[7] On December 13, 2014, Senate Majority Leader Harry Reid filed a motion to invoke cloture on the nomination. On December 16, 2014, Reid withdrew his cloture motion on Burroughs' nomination, and the Senate proceeded to vote to confirm Burroughs by a voice vote. She received her federal judicial commission on December 19, 2014,[4] and was sworn in on January 7, 2015.
[8].

She's definitely got a big middle finger up for Trump - she's the one that blocked his travel ban.

Which is ok, but it'd be nice if she'd exercise her personal PQ without putting the rest of us in mortal danger.
« Last Edit: July 16, 2018, 12:21:04 am by skeeter »

Offline Cyber Liberty

• Administrator
  • 🌵🌵🌵
I couldn't find a mention in a story either. But I did find this in a comments section:

On July 31, 2014, President Obama nominated Burroughs to serve as a United States District Judge of the United States District Court for the District of Massachusetts, to the seat vacated by Judge Rya W. Zobel, who took senior status on April 1, 2014.[5] She received a hearing before the United States Senate Committee on the Judiciary on September 17, 2014.[6] On November 20, 2014, her nomination was reported out of committee by voice vote.[7] On December 13, 2014, Senate Majority Leader Harry Reid filed a motion to invoke cloture on the nomination. On December 16, 2014, Reid withdrew his cloture motion on Burroughs' nomination, and the Senate proceeded to vote to confirm Burroughs by a voice vote. She received her federal judicial commission on December 19, 2014,[4] and was sworn in on January 7, 2015.
[8].

She's definitely got a big middle finger up for Trump - she's the one that blocked his travel ban.

Which is ok, but it'd be nice if she'd exercise her personal PQ without putting the rest of us in mortal danger.

Thanks for finding it for me!  I wonder why it was buried?  As for putting all of us in danger, it's the Democrat SOP:  Punish the people who opposed them.
For unvaccinated, we are looking at a winter of severe illness and death — if you’re unvaccinated — for themselves, their families, and the hospitals they’ll soon overwhelm. Sloe Joe Biteme 12/16
I will NOT comply.

Online Sighlass

• Didn't vote for McCain Dole Romney Trump !

[8].

I second the thanks for the digging to get to the meat of why... another one of those judges that clogs the legal system the SCOTUS complained about.
Exodus 18:21 Furthermore, you shall select out of all the people able men who fear God, men of truth, those who hate dishonest gain; and you shall place these over them as leaders over ....

Offline skeeter

Thanks for finding it for me!  I wonder why it was buried?  As for putting all of us in danger, it's the Democrat SOP:  Punish the people who opposed them.

@Cyber Liberty
@Sighlass

No sweat.

As to your question, Rules for Radicals #13 - IMO the left knows better than to expose any of their assets. Give the judge a name and a face and we know who to blame for the inevitable consequences of this lunacy.

Offline Cyber Liberty

• Administrator
  • 🌵🌵🌵
@Cyber Liberty
@Sighlass

No sweat.

As to your question, Rules for Radicals #13 - IMO the left knows better than to expose any of their assets. Give the judge a name and a face and we know who to blame for the inevitable consequences of this lunacy.

Check out the link to the story from which this is sourced:

http://www.gopusa.com/judge-frees-man-who-was-deported-9-times-has-criminal-past/

"GOPUSA.COM???"  Whiskey Tango Foxtrot...why were they covering for this Judge?  As I was searching I was wondering if the Judge was a Trump or Bush appointee.
« Last Edit: July 16, 2018, 01:57:29 am by Cyber Liberty »
I will NOT comply.