Author Topic: Rush: Kavanaugh Is Impeccable, But Leftists Will Go to the Mattresses  (Read 652 times)

Online mystery-ak

• Owner
  • Administrator
  • Let's Go Brandon!

Kavanaugh Is Impeccable, But Leftists Will Go to the Mattresses

Jul 10, 2018

RUSH: Okay. The Supreme Court choice is Brett Kavanaugh, 12 years on the D.C. Circuit for the court of appeals, which is a feeder circuit for the Supreme Court. On paper he’s impeccable. On paper there is no just way to disqualify Brett Kavanaugh as a Supreme Court justice.

The left, however, got in gear last night. Even before they knew the name, they started organizing protest marches, and they had protest papers and positions already out. They just had to fill out the name of the nominee; didn’t matter who it was.

And some of the left’s objections to Kavanaugh today, they’re really weird. I mean, they’re strange; they’re laughable. And people are laughing at some of the things the left’s saying. I had to catch myself because 25 years ago I was laughing the things they said. Now all that stuff has happened. Much of that stuff that we were laughing at, “Nobody would ever buy this stuff.” A lot of people have.

So it’s tempting to laugh at ’em, and I’m going to, and it’s tempting to mock them. But at the same time, you have to realize that there is a certain percentage of Americans buying into all of this and eating it all up. And the more extreme the Democrats go, you would think on the surface they’d be killing their own goose.

more
https://www.rushlimbaugh.com/daily/2018/07/10/kavanaugh-is-impeccable-but-leftists-will-go-to-the-mattresses/
Proud Supporter of Tunnel to Towers
Support the USO
Democrat Party...the Party of Infanticide

“Therefore do not worry about tomorrow, for tomorrow will worry about itself. Each day has enough trouble of its own.”
-Matthew 6:34