Author Topic: Justin Bieber and Hailey Baldwin Get Engaged in the Bahamas: Report  (Read 1486 times)

Offline Frank Cannon

https://www.billboard.com/articles/columns/pop/8464343/justin-bieber-hailey-baldwin-engaged-wedding-proposes-bahamas

Justin Bieber and Hailey Baldwin are engaged!

Only weeks after rekindling their romance, the singer and model got engaged Saturday night (July 7) in the Bahamas while having dinner at a local restaurant, TMZ reports, citing two eyewitnesses.

Bieber, 24, and Baldwin, 21, have been silent so far on social media, but the pop star's father, Jeremy seemingly confirmed the engagement on Instagram Saturday. “@justinbieber Proud is an understatement! Excited for the next chapter!” he wrote.

Bieber's mother, Pattie Mallette, also seemed to reference the special occasion on Twitter Sunday. “Love Love Love Love Love Love Love,” she wrote.

Hailey Baldwin's father, actor Stephen Baldwin, addressed the engagement with a Bible verse and a loving message of his own.

"Sweet smile on my face ! me&wife (Kennya) Always pray 4 Gods will !! He is moving in the hearts of JB&HB Let’s all pray for His will to be done ------------ Love you 2 so much !!! #Godstiming #bestisyettocome Congrats ❤️ @JeremyBieber @pattiemallette #PraiseJesus," Stephen Baldwin tweeted.

Offline cato potatoe

Re: Justin Bieber and Hailey Baldwin Get Engaged in the Bahamas: Report
« Reply #1 on: July 09, 2018, 06:46:54 pm »
One would hope Stephen had the wisdom to talk his daughter out of this.  Who knows ... maybe he tried and failed.

Offline Frank Cannon

« Reply #2 on: July 09, 2018, 06:50:15 pm »
One would hope Stephen had the wisdom to talk his daughter out of this.  Who knows ... maybe he tried and failed.

Are you kidding? The Beibs is worth about $250 million. Speaking as a father that is a winning lottery ticket there.

Offline GtHawk

• I don't believe in Trump anymore, he's an illusion
« Reply #3 on: July 09, 2018, 07:36:23 pm »
Are you kidding? The Beibs is worth about $250 million. Speaking as a father that is a winning lottery ticket there.
I agree, all she needs do is hold out long enough for the big payday. I must say I am surprised, I thought sure the Bieb was queer, then again maybe she's just a very attractive beard. It's not like that's never been done before.

Offline LadyLiberty

« Reply #4 on: July 09, 2018, 08:48:28 pm »
Justin has found God recently, let's hope his foolish days are over and they have a happy marriage.

Bieber took to social media to write that, “Jesus has changed my life.”

“Easter is not about a bunny,” Bieber wrote, “It’s a reminder that my Jesus died on the cross for my sins and then rose from the dead defeating death! I believe this happened and it changes everything!”

“I am set free from bondage and shame, I am a child of the most high God and he loves me exactly where I am, how I am, for who I am,” the Canadian pop star concluded.

https://globalnews.ca/news/4120293/justin-bieber-religion/

Offline Mod5

« Reply #5 on: July 09, 2018, 09:48:16 pm »
Topic moved to more appropriate Category.

Offline Frank Cannon

« Reply #7 on: July 10, 2018, 12:26:20 am »
I agree, all she needs do is hold out long enough for the big payday. I must say I am surprised, I thought sure the Bieb was queer, then again maybe she's just a very attractive beard. It's not like that's never been done before.

Yeah right. Next you'll me telling Rock Hudson, the star of McMillen and Wife was gay.

Offline GtHawk

• I don't believe in Trump anymore, he's an illusion
« Reply #8 on: July 10, 2018, 05:58:50 am »
Yeah right. Next you'll me telling Rock Hudson, the star of McMillen and Wife was gay.
I was gonna say Tab Hunter,  but you blinded sided me with that response................Holy Shit! Rock Hudson was gay? I wonder if there was a hidden meaning to his movie 'Mans Favorite Sport'? next you'll be telling me that most of the old Hollywood stars were at the least switch hitters.