Author Topic: Giuliani: Trump 'did not originally know' about Stormy Daniels payment  (Read 381 times)

Online corbe

Giuliani: Trump 'did not originally know' about Stormy Daniels payment

By Brett Samuels  - 07/08/18 09:09 AM EDT

Rudy Giuliani said Sunday that, to his knowledge, President Trump did not “originally know” about Michael Cohen’s payment to adult-film star Stormy Daniels as part of a nondisclosure agreement over an alleged affair with the president.

“As far as I know… the president did not originally know. At some point, probably a little foggy as to exactly when, the president found out and reimbursed him,” Giuliani said on ABC’s “This Week.”

He argued that regardless, it wasn’t a campaign contribution and thus did not violate campaign finance laws.

“This is something he would have paid for no matter what,” Giuliani said.

<..snip..>

http://thehill.com/homenews/sunday-talk-shows/395991-giuliani-trump-did-not-originally-know-about-stormy-daniels
No government in the 12,000 years of modern mankind history has led its people into anything but the history books with a simple lesson, don't let this happen to you.

Offline edpc

• Professional Misanthrope - Briefer and Boxer
“As far as I know… the president did not originally know. At some point, probably a little foggy as to exactly when, the president found out and reimbursed him,” Giuliani said on ABC’s “This Week.”

There are two people who know for sure - Trump and Cohen.
I disagree.  Circle gets the square.