Author Topic: 'I am not anonymous': Two women publicly accuse Indiana attorney general of groping  (Read 1035 times)

Offline TomSea

• All deserve a trial if accused
'I am not anonymous': Two women publicly accuse Indiana attorney general of groping
Tony Cook and Ryan Martin and Kaitlin Lange

INDIANAPOLIS — Two women who said Indiana Attorney General Curtis Hill inappropriately touched them at a bar in March are speaking out publicly for the first time.

Rep. Mara Candelaria Reardon, a Democrat from Munster, identified herself as one of Hill’s alleged victims in a letter submitted to The Indianapolis Star.

"I am not anonymous," she says in the letter. "I am a wife, mother, business owner, and a State Representative. I am also a victim of sexual battery, perpetrated by Indiana Attorney General Curtis Hill."

Continued at: https://www.msn.com/en-us/news/us/i-am-not-anonymous-two-women-publicly-accuse-indiana-attorney-general-of-groping/ar-AAzGVIO?OCID=ansmsnnews11

Offline TomSea

• All deserve a trial if accused
Real smart, Republican AG allegedly gropes a female Democrat member of the State House of Representatives!  <---- If it indeed, even happened. Maybe it didn't.
*****rollingeyes*****
At least one of the cases happened only this past March.  Indiana AG is an African American for the record.
« Last Edit: July 07, 2018, 11:44:54 pm by TomSea »

Offline Texas Yellow Rose

• Native Texan
"I am not anonymous," she says in the letter. "I am a wife, mother, business owner, and a State Representative."

Then why do you have enough time to hang out in a bar?