Author Topic: REPORT: Strzok Created a Fake Timeline of Weiner Email Recovery in Order to Leave Misleading Record  (Read 500 times)

Offline mystery-ak

• Owner
  • Administrator
  • Let's Go Brandon!
REPORT: Strzok Created a Fake Timeline of Weiner Email Recovery in Order to Leave Misleading Record
 by Cristina Laila July 6, 2018

Trump-hating FBI official Peter Strzok created a fake timeline of the Weiner email recovery in order to leave a misleading record for the file.

Strzok also created this document to get everyone in Comey’s inner circle on the same page.

This is similar to what Susan Rice did when she sent herself a bizarre email on the same day Donald Trump was being sworn into office.

Investigative reporter Paul Sperry reported on this Thursday night.

BREAKING: In an 11/3/16 doc, Strzok created a fake timeline of the Weiner email recovery in order to leave a misleading record for the file, after the fact, for the purpose of CYA & getting everyone in Comey’s inner circle on same page.

more
https://www.thegatewaypundit.com/2018/07/report-strzok-created-a-fake-timeline-of-weiner-email-recovery-in-order-to-leave-misleading-record/
Proud Supporter of Tunnel to Towers
Support the USO
Democrat Party...the Party of Infanticide

“Therefore do not worry about tomorrow, for tomorrow will worry about itself. Each day has enough trouble of its own.”
-Matthew 6:34

Offline skeeter

Well I'm no lawyer but I'd be surprised if this isn't clearly illegal.

I'd also be surprised if a damn thing is done about it.

Offline Right_in_Virginia

Do we still need the FBI?

Offline Bigun

• Resistance to Tyrants is Obedience to God
    • The FairTax Plan
Do we still need the FBI?

Yes we do.  And we also need the DOJ but both without the politization that has been rampant in those organizations since Bill Clinton's first term.
"I wish it need not have happened in my time," said Frodo.

"So do I," said Gandalf, "and so do all who live to see such times. But that is not for them to decide. All we have to decide is what to do with the time that is given us."
- J. R. R. Tolkien

Offline Sanguine

• Ex-member
Yes we do.  And we also need the DOJ but both without the politization that has been rampant in those organizations since Bill Clinton's first term.

We don't need THIS FBI.