Author Topic: Ted Cruz rolls through Rockwall celebrating the Fourth, 'love of freedom'  (Read 929 times)

Online libertybele

Love this pic of Ted!!  The "Texas Cruzer" is a great idea!

Ted Cruz rolls through Rockwall celebrating the Fourth, 'love of freedom'

A Greenville woman went to Wednesday's Fourth of July parade expecting to see plenty of flags and floats. What she wasn't expecting to see at the event was Sen. Ted Cruz.

The Republican lawmaker waved to a cheering crowd as he rode on his float — the red convertible Chevelle, dubbed the  "Texas Cruzer" — through downtown Rockwall.

"It was a wonderful surprise," said Barbara Terrill, a lifelong Republican who jumped up to greet the car and was given her own Cruz campaign sign.

https://www.dallasnews.com/news/texas-politics/2018/07/04/ted-cruz-rolls-rockwall-celebrating-4th-love-freedom
Romans 12:16-21

Live in harmony with one another; do not be haughty, but associate with the lowly, do not claim to be wiser than you are.  Do not repay anyone evil for evil, but take thought for what is noble in the sight of all.  If it is possible, so far as it depends on you, live peaceably with all…do not be overcome by evil, but overcome evil with good.

Online catfish1957

• Laken Riley.... Say her Name. And to every past and future democrat voter- Her blood is on your hands too!!!
  • Political Researcher
Love this pic of Ted!!  The "Texas Cruzer" is a great idea!

Ted Cruz rolls through Rockwall celebrating the Fourth, 'love of freedom'

A Greenville woman went to Wednesday's Fourth of July parade expecting to see plenty of flags and floats. What she wasn't expecting to see at the event was Sen. Ted Cruz.

The Republican lawmaker waved to a cheering crowd as he rode on his float — the red convertible Chevelle, dubbed the  "Texas Cruzer" — through downtown Rockwall.

"It was a wonderful surprise," said Barbara Terrill, a lifelong Republican who jumped up to greet the car and was given her own Cruz campaign sign.

https://www.dallasnews.com/news/texas-politics/2018/07/04/ted-cruz-rolls-rockwall-celebrating-4th-love-freedom

Watch the Trump faction retort about reasons why Cruz might be frequenting political parades.  /s
I display the Confederate Battle Flag in honor of my great great great grandfathers who spilled blood at Wilson's Creek and Shiloh.  5 others served in the WBTS with honor too.

Offline Right_in_Virginia

Watch the Trump faction retort about reasons why Cruz might be frequenting political parades.  /s

It's called "campaigning" @catfish1957  And it's good to see him out there doing this.

Offline aligncare

I didn’t vote for Ted Cruz, but if not for Donald Trump’s entry in the race I probably would have.

Offline Sanguine

• Ex-member
I attended an event on the 3rd in Waco with Ted and his father Rafael.  Ted took a lot of questions and answered each one, thoroughly and honestly, as far as I could tell.  Rafael was inspiring.  As Ted said, if only he could get his father to come out of his shell.