Author Topic: The NFL is making Colin Kaepernick put up or shut up on collusion grievance  (Read 580 times)

rangerrebew

The NFL is making Colin Kaepernick put up or shut up on collusion grievance
Jul 3, 2018 4:10 pm

The NFL has cited a rule in the collective bargaining agreement to force Colin Kaepernick's team to prove the collusion case against NFL owners should go forward.

Aaron Colen Staff Writer

Colin Kaepernick and his legal team will have to show evidence justifying the continuation of the former quarterback’s collusion grievance against NFL owners, according to Yahoo Sports.

Kaepernick, who has maintained that NFL owners worked together to keep him out of the NFL because of his protests during the national anthem, will have to present an argument that shows evidence “sufficient to raise a genuine issue of material fact capable of satisfying” the allegation.

https://www.theblaze.com/news/2018/07/03/the-nfl-is-making-colin-kaepernick-put-up-or-shut-up-on-collusion-grievance?utm_source=Sailthru&utm_medium=email&utm_campaign=Daily-Newsletter__AM-Final%202018-07-04&utm_term=TheBlaze%20Daily%20AM%20-%20last%20270%20days

Offline Maj. Bill Martin

• I'll make Mincemeat out of 'em"
Sounds like basically the exact same thing you have to do in a civil lawsuit.  My guess is that if the arbitrator applies the same standard, and applies it properly, Kaepernick's case should fail.  He basically has no evidence of collusion other than saying "nobody signed me.".