Author Topic: Headlock Helen - the Woman Superhero of Portland  (Read 993 times)

Offline endicom

Headlock Helen - the Woman Superhero of Portland
« on: July 03, 2018, 11:08:25 pm »
The People's Cube
Red Square
July 3, 2018

Excerpt:

However, with all due respect to Panman's superpowers, if you look closer on the high-resolution video below, in the bottom right-hand corner (at 7:42) you will observe a scene with a superwoman - let's call her Headlock Helen - catching another Antifa man into a headlock and dropping him to the ground.

More...  http://thepeoplescube.com/peoples-blog/headlock-helen-the-woman-superhero-of-portland-t20193.html

Pictures I decline to steal at link.

Offline Suppressed

Re: Headlock Helen - the Woman Superhero of Portland
« Reply #1 on: July 05, 2018, 03:20:47 am »
That website is like the waiting room of an STD clinic! Be sure you virus scanners and blockers are up to date!
+++++++++
“In the outside world, I'm a simple geologist. But in here .... I am Falcor, Defender of the Alliance” --Randy Marsh

“The most effectual means of being secure against pain is to retire within ourselves, and to suffice for our own happiness.” -- Thomas Jefferson

“He's so dumb he thinks a Mexican border pays rent.” --Foghorn Leghorn

Offline endicom

« Reply #2 on: July 05, 2018, 03:59:14 am »
That website is like the waiting room of an STD clinic! Be sure you virus scanners and blockers are up to date!

I'm running a script blocker so I don't see that stuff.

Offline corbe

« Reply #3 on: July 05, 2018, 04:08:26 am »
   The title alone blew me away, 'Headlock Helen'. I don't even need to read past what @endicom posted.
   Thanks Dude.
No government in the 12,000 years of modern mankind history has led its people into anything but the history books with a simple lesson, don't let this happen to you.

Offline Sighlass

• Didn't vote for McCain Dole Romney Trump !
« Reply #4 on: July 05, 2018, 05:51:34 am »

Loads just fine for me. I do run an adblock program and antivirus program, but no alarms went off. Just reminds me of that Mia lady that used to post on FR with some weird images at times. But just a web site with a dark sense of humor is all I saw.
Exodus 18:21 Furthermore, you shall select out of all the people able men who fear God, men of truth, those who hate dishonest gain; and you shall place these over them as leaders over ....

Offline DB

« Reply #5 on: July 05, 2018, 06:43:30 am »
I just used Google Chrome and had zero problems loading the page or leaving it.

Offline endicom

« Reply #6 on: July 05, 2018, 11:55:52 am »
   The title alone blew me away, 'Headlock Helen'. I don't even need to read past what @endicom posted.
   Thanks Dude.

That's a good satire/humor site. I think it was FaceBook that cut off their revenue stream so I like giving them hits.

OTOH, if @Suppressed is right then proceed with caution.