Author Topic: Rush: Insane Democrats Want to Abolish ICE  (Read 454 times)

Online mystery-ak

• Owner
  • Administrator
  • Let's Go Brandon!
Rush: Insane Democrats Want to Abolish ICE
« on: July 02, 2018, 08:58:08 pm »

Insane Democrats Want to Abolish ICE

Jul 2, 2018

RUSH: This may be a bit of an emergency here, folks, but I may have to curtail — I don’t like this any more than you do — but I may have to cut back on my analysis. Well, the reason is, I end up giving great advice to Democrats. If they would just listen to me — the problem is, they may be starting to. And we can’t have that. You know I sit here and I analyze things in full confidence that they’re gonna ignore. ‘Cause they’re crazy. They’re literally crazy. This banning of ICE, this getting rid of ICE, this is nuts.

Folks, there’s no other way to describe this. This is literally nuts, insane, whatever word you wish to describe it. There isn’t any sense in it at all. And dealing with these people here is becoming a challenge, because I have run out of descriptive terms for insanity. I’ve exhausted everything I have in my thesaurus. I don’t one of those things much because I know so many words. But man.

more
https://www.rushlimbaugh.com/daily/2018/07/02/my-question-for-democrats-is-there-anything-wrong-with-america-remaining-america/
Proud Supporter of Tunnel to Towers
Support the USO
Democrat Party...the Party of Infanticide

“Therefore do not worry about tomorrow, for tomorrow will worry about itself. Each day has enough trouble of its own.”
-Matthew 6:34