Author Topic: "Trump has a heart of gold," People magazine said  (Read 19159 times)

Offline Mod5

Re: "Trump has a heart of gold," People magazine said
« Reply #125 on: July 15, 2018, 03:55:23 am »

I didn't post that, TO YOU,,did I?   Are all you lefts, bonded at the hip?   

Any member can respond to a post.  And, do not call other members leftist.  Thank you.

Offline edpc

• Professional Misanthrope - Briefer and Boxer
« Reply #126 on: July 15, 2018, 04:01:45 am »
I haven't watched a Western since Bogart died, what do I know?

I haven't watched an Asian epic since The Duke died.

I disagree.  Circle gets the square.

Offline INVAR

• Dread To Tread
    • Sword At The Ready
« Reply #127 on: July 15, 2018, 04:09:54 am »
Any member can respond to a post.  And, do not call other members leftist.  Thank you.

He can’t help it.  Like a whole lot of ForeverTrump at TOS, to disagree with them in the slightest makes you an ‘enemy of the people’ Leftist.
Fart for freedom, fart for liberty and fart proudly.  - Benjamin Franklin

...Obsta principiis—Nip the shoots of arbitrary power in the bud, is the only maxim which can ever preserve the liberties of any people. When the people give way, their deceivers, betrayers and destroyers press upon them so fast that there is no resisting afterwards. The nature of the encroachment upon [the] American constitution is such, as to grow every day more and more encroaching. Like a cancer, it eats faster and faster every hour." - John Adams, February 6, 1775

Offline INVAR

• Dread To Tread
    • Sword At The Ready
« Reply #128 on: July 15, 2018, 04:16:55 am »

lol.  Silly.  Posturing. I was not talking to you. Not afraid  of any LEFT.   :thud:   :silly:

I beg to differ sir.  You started a match we didn’t get to start; “oh you wanna spar with me” ,  remember?   

Or perhaps maybe you was just foolin’ about?

...Obsta principiis—Nip the shoots of arbitrary power in the bud, is the only maxim which can ever preserve the liberties of any people. When the people give way, their deceivers, betrayers and destroyers press upon them so fast that there is no resisting afterwards. The nature of the encroachment upon [the] American constitution is such, as to grow every day more and more encroaching. Like a cancer, it eats faster and faster every hour." - John Adams, February 6, 1775

Offline LegalAmerican

« Reply #129 on: July 15, 2018, 04:23:41 am »
   Reagan didn't say that @LegalAmerican he said this:

I don't think I'm alone here in that your casual associations of President Trump to Lincoln or even Reagan is cheap and wins you the 'coveted' orange medallion here.

I NEVER QUOTED REAGAN.   I SAID,,,can you hear me, can you read?   

They "hear" so much, that is not said. Reagan, had a saying about that. =LA POST

Your are doing the exact thing, Reagan talked about!   You as LEFT, hear things, that were never said.  Plus you think, you are all clever?   :silly:   Only in the delusional world, most of you live in. Is a fact, a personal attack?

I thought this was a thread about an article on president trump?  All, you lefts, NT's have done is deflect from the topic.  TYPICAL.

President Trump has achieved more positive, life enhancing bills for American's, in 18 months, then 30 decades of LEFT RULE. 

None of you LEFTS know what they are, correct?  DON'T ASK. Your job is to research for yourself.  Besides, you would, poo poo the answers, anyway.  Being LEFT is a mental illness. Proven. Dr. Rossiter, Dr. Savage, & more. 

Offline LegalAmerican

« Reply #130 on: July 15, 2018, 04:32:26 am »

Why is that?  Thats what they are.  They are NOT,,,rights.  Even News calls them,,LEFT.   What?

I thought LEFT,,was a safe word.  Why would that be offensive?  I don't understand. 

Offline corbe

« Reply #131 on: July 15, 2018, 04:37:59 am »
   Rule #1:  Don't call us 'leftist' if you are for President Trump almost half the people here, that post regularly, are to the RIGHT of you, there are no dems here.

Rule #2:  Keep Religion to an absolute minimum.

Rule #3:  You're starting to pizz me off and though I have no say here, if you keep this shit up, one of us is gonna get a well deserved time out and it will probably be me cause my patience is wearing thin with you @LegalAmerican

! No longer available
No government in the 12,000 years of modern mankind history has led its people into anything but the history books with a simple lesson, don't let this happen to you.

Offline LegalAmerican

« Reply #132 on: July 15, 2018, 04:41:46 am »
I beg to differ sir.  You started a match we didn’t get to start; “oh you wanna spar with me” ,  remember?   

Or perhaps maybe you was just foolin’ about?

I posted that to ONE person, corbe...the only one.  So all of you are in tandem, glued at the hip?  Do you know, where you begin & another person,  starts?  It seems, most of you, NON RIGHTS, think any comment addressing others, includes YOU? 

Offline LegalAmerican

« Reply #133 on: July 15, 2018, 04:42:37 am »
Ok, done for the night.

P.S. I love my wonderful president TRUMP.   :patriot: :seeya:
« Last Edit: July 15, 2018, 04:43:45 am by LegalAmerican »

Offline truth_seeker

• Common Sense Results Oriented Conservative Veteran
« Reply #134 on: July 15, 2018, 05:12:49 am »
Ok, done for the night.

Welcome. We have doctors, at least 3 lawyers at least one in house shrink, lotsa engineers, a chiropractor, at least two real estate brokers, authors, etc.

,Good luck.
"God must love the common man, he made so many of them.�  Abe Lincoln

Offline Sighlass

• Didn't vote for McCain Dole Romney Trump !
« Reply #135 on: July 15, 2018, 08:07:34 am »
   Rule #2:  Keep Religion to an absolute minimum.

John 11:35 or in a Greek Bible  the shortest verse is 1 Thessalonians 5:16

Jesus wept and Rejoice evermore respectively.
Exodus 18:21 Furthermore, you shall select out of all the people able men who fear God, men of truth, those who hate dishonest gain; and you shall place these over them as leaders over ....

Silver Pines

« Reply #136 on: July 15, 2018, 02:17:19 pm »

They "hear" so much, that is not said. Reagan, had a saying about that. =LA POST

Your are doing the exact thing, Reagan talked about!   You as LEFT, hear things, that were never said.  Plus you think, you are all clever?   :silly:   Only in the delusional world, most of you live in. Is a fact, a personal attack?

I thought this was a thread about an article on president trump?  All, you lefts, NT's have done is deflect from the topic.  TYPICAL.

President Trump has achieved more positive, life enhancing bills for American's, in 18 months, then 30 decades of LEFT RULE. 

None of you LEFTS know what they are, correct?  DON'T ASK. Your job is to research for yourself.  Besides, you would, poo poo the answers, anyway.  Being LEFT is a mental illness. Proven. Dr. Rossiter, Dr. Savage, & more.

@LegalAmerican

Here’s an idea.  Why not chill a little, tone down the accusations of leftism, the yelling in all caps, and the animosity.  You’ve been fighting ever since you started posting here.  We are not your enemy.  I’m sure you don’t go around in real life shouting at everyone who doesn’t agree with you 100%.  Don’t do it here, either.

There are a lot of good people here.  Just calm down a little and talk to us instead of making everything a fight.

Offline edpc

• Professional Misanthrope - Briefer and Boxer
« Reply #137 on: July 15, 2018, 02:26:30 pm »
Here’s an idea.  Why not chill a little, tone down the accusations of leftism....

Are you saying it’s gauche?
I disagree.  Circle gets the square.

Offline txradioguy

• Propaganda NCOIC
  • Cat Mod
  • Rule #39
« Reply #138 on: July 15, 2018, 03:02:33 pm »

There are a couple of Liberals on this forum...because we're inclusive like that...@INVAR is certainly n to one of them.

I would suggest that you tone down that laying crap about the members here and mute your bigotry on TBR for the Mormon church.

There are places that you can get your hate on for things like that with people that agree with your slanted world view 100%

TBR isn't that place.  And we aren't those people.
The libs/dems of today are the Quislings of former years. The cowards who would vote a fraud into office in exchange for handouts from the devil.

Here lies in honored glory an American soldier, known but to God

THE ESTABLISHMENT IS THE PROBLEM...NOT THE SOLUTION

Republicans Don't Need A Back Bench...They Need a BACKBONE!

Offline INVAR

• Dread To Tread
    • Sword At The Ready
« Reply #139 on: July 15, 2018, 03:06:44 pm »

I posted that to ONE person, corbe...the only one.  So all of you are in tandem, glued at the hip?  Do you know, where you begin & another person,  starts?  It seems, most of you, NON RIGHTS, think any comment addressing others, includes YOU?

Listen bub,  we’re largely a family here and when you decide to be an ass to one,  we gonna jump on in to spar with the likes of you.

Offline Right_in_Virginia

« Reply #140 on: July 15, 2018, 03:19:30 pm »
Ok, done for the night.

Hang tough @LegalAmerican   Your voice is most welcome.   :beer:

Offline Cyber Liberty

• Coffee! Donuts! Kittens!
  • Administrator
  • 🌵🌵🌵
« Reply #141 on: July 16, 2018, 11:48:05 pm »
 :3:
For unvaccinated, we are looking at a winter of severe illness and death — if you’re unvaccinated — for themselves, their families, and the hospitals they’ll soon overwhelm. Sloe Joe Biteme 12/16
I will NOT comply.

Castillo del Cyber Autonomous Zone ~~~~~>                          :dontfeed:

Offline LegalAmerican

« Reply #142 on: July 19, 2018, 08:56:47 pm »
Welcome. We have doctors, at least 3 lawyers at least one in house shrink, lotsa engineers, a chiropractor, at least two real estate brokers, authors, etc.

,Good luck.

lol You say that like it is a good thing.   888high58888

Offline LegalAmerican

« Reply #143 on: July 19, 2018, 09:07:12 pm »
There are a couple of Liberals on this forum...because we're inclusive like that...@INVAR is certainly n to one of them.

I would suggest that you tone down that laying crap about the members here and mute your bigotry on TBR for the Mormon church.

There are places that you can get your hate on for things like that with people that agree with your slanted world view 100%

TBR isn't that place.  And we aren't those people.

Funny how you don't see the biased & bigoted comments to, me!  lol  Do none of you read?  I said, I still am a member of the Mormon church,,,for now.  Not excommunicated  & I posted some facts.  If people can't accept facts, nor read, that means you are MOSTLY ,NON-RIGHTS.  You all prove it out with your ugly words to me.  Then I respond. But I am the problem?  Shows the board is controlled by most non-right posters.  No facts, only personal attacks, and wrong accusations.   This board is not about me. It is supposed to be about the thread title. Can you all do that?   :patriot:

Offline LegalAmerican

« Reply #144 on: July 19, 2018, 09:09:55 pm »
Listen bub,  we’re largely a family here and when you decide to be an ass to one,  we gonna jump on in to spar with the likes of you.

Likes of me?    :silly:  "Fart here, fart there",,,so classy. 

Offline LegalAmerican

« Reply #145 on: July 19, 2018, 09:11:44 pm »
Hang tough @LegalAmerican   Your voice is most welcome.   :beer:

Thank you. I was beginning to think , ONLY children are posting on here.   :patriot:

Offline Cyber Liberty

• Coffee! Donuts! Kittens!
  • Administrator
  • 🌵🌵🌵
« Reply #146 on: July 19, 2018, 09:16:25 pm »

Funny how you don't see the biased & bigoted comments to, me!  lol  Do none of you read?  I said, I still am a member of the Mormon church,,,for now.  Not excommunicated  & I posted some facts.  If people can't accept facts, nor read, that means you are MOSTLY ,NON-RIGHTS.  You all prove it out with your ugly words to me.  Then I respond. But I am the problem?  Shows the board is controlled by most non-right posters.  No facts, only personal attacks, and wrong accusations.   This board is not about me. It is supposed to be about the thread title. Can you all do that?   :patriot:

@LegalAmerican I think we may have gotten off to a bit of a wrong foot here.  If I had to whine about something, it's calling everybody on TBR "leftists."  This is a right-facing board, and them's fightin' words.  If you feel people have jumped on you, that probably has a lot to do with it.  Our top rule is, "No Personal Attacks," and calling people on the right "leftists" can elicit harsh responses.
For unvaccinated, we are looking at a winter of severe illness and death — if you’re unvaccinated — for themselves, their families, and the hospitals they’ll soon overwhelm. Sloe Joe Biteme 12/16
I will NOT comply.

Castillo del Cyber Autonomous Zone ~~~~~>                          :dontfeed:

Offline LegalAmerican

« Reply #147 on: July 19, 2018, 09:21:21 pm »
Thank you. You know what I'm talking about.  Damn NTs just can't say anything right.

Concur.  "Damn NTs just can't say anything right."   :silly:

I learned about civility from all the NON-RIGHT posters.    :laugh:

Offline RoosGirl

« Reply #148 on: July 19, 2018, 09:25:50 pm »

Concur.  "Damn NTs just can't say anything right."   :silly:

I learned about civility from all the NON-RIGHT posters.    :laugh:

I doubt there's much of anything you and I concur about. You don-t seem like the fun kind of obnoxious.

Offline LegalAmerican

« Reply #149 on: July 19, 2018, 09:29:32 pm »
@LegalAmerican I think we may have gotten off to a bit of a wrong foot here.  If I had to whine about something, it's calling everybody on TBR "leftists."  This is a right-facing board, and them's fightin' words.  If you feel people have jumped on you, that probably has a lot to do with it.  Our top rule is, "No Personal Attacks," and calling people on the right "leftists" can elicit harsh responses.

Ok,  we all may have. :patriot:

So, there is LEFT & RIGHT.  Even news, says, left & right. I thought that was a benign word to use, instead of liberal loon. lol.  I guess not. I go by posts, and I truly do not see many real RIGHTS. 
I support my president 100 %.  Never Trumpers are not RIGHTS.  No matter how some may protest.