Author Topic: New Cassini findings suggest Saturn moon could support life  (Read 1245 times)

Offline Suppressed

JUNE 27, 2018 / 3:17 PM / UPDATED 11 HOURS AGO
New Cassini findings suggest Saturn moon could support life
Reuters Staff
https://www.reuters.com/article/us-space-saturn/new-cassini-findings-suggest-saturn-moon-could-support-life-idUSKBN1JN2V2

BERLIN (Reuters) - Complex organic molecules have been discovered originating from one of Saturn’s moons, Enceladus, adding to its potential to support life, researchers said on Wednesday.

[...]
+++++++++
“In the outside world, I'm a simple geologist. But in here .... I am Falcor, Defender of the Alliance” --Randy Marsh

“The most effectual means of being secure against pain is to retire within ourselves, and to suffice for our own happiness.” -- Thomas Jefferson

“He's so dumb he thinks a Mexican border pays rent.” --Foghorn Leghorn

Offline Suppressed

Re: New Cassini findings suggest Saturn moon could support life
« Reply #1 on: June 28, 2018, 06:34:57 am »
+++++++++
“In the outside world, I'm a simple geologist. But in here .... I am Falcor, Defender of the Alliance” --Randy Marsh

“The most effectual means of being secure against pain is to retire within ourselves, and to suffice for our own happiness.” -- Thomas Jefferson

Online 240B

• Lord of all things Orange!
  • TBR Advisory Committee
    • I try my best ...
« Reply #2 on: June 28, 2018, 08:41:19 am »
Kingdom of Saturn: Cassini's Epic Quest
Documentary on Cassini
You cannot "COEXIST" with people who want to kill you.
If they kill their own with no conscience, there is nothing to stop them from killing you.
Rational fear and anger at vicious murderous Islamic terrorists is the same as irrational antisemitism, according to the Leftists.

Offline Suppressed

« Reply #3 on: June 29, 2018, 04:42:54 am »
+++++++++