Author Topic: Trump calls for live, televised hearing of Strzok, 'other hating frauds' at FBI, DOJ  (Read 2356 times)

Offline Right_in_Virginia

Trump calls for live, televised hearing of Strzok, 'other hating frauds' at FBI, DOJ
Fox News, Jun 25, 2018, Matt Richardson

President Trump blasted FBI agent Peter Strzok on Monday night, arguing that the hearing for the agent known for his anti-Trump text messages should be “shown to the public on live television.”

“The hearing of Peter Strzok and the other hating frauds at the FBI & DOJ should be shown to the public on live television, not a closed door hearing that nobody will see,” the president tweeted. “We should expose these people for what they are - there should be total transparency!”

Trump’s comments came just days before Strzok is set to testify before the House Judiciary Committee. Strzok apparently was willing to go before Congress, but the committee issued the order for the June 27 appearance because he wouldn’t confirm a specific date to appear, Fox News has learned.

Strzok was involved in special counsel Robert Mueller’s Russia investigation before he was removed following the revelation of several anti-Trump text messages with his bureau colleague and lover, Lisa Page.

More:  http://www.foxnews.com/politics/2018/06/25/trump-calls-for-live-televised-hearing-strzok-other-hating-frauds-at-fbi-doj.html

Offline DCPatriot

• "...and the winning number is...not yours!
...LOVE this guy!     :laugh:
"It aint what you don't know that kills you.  It's what you know that aint so!" ...Theodore Sturgeon

"Journalism is about covering the news.  With a pillow.  Until it stops moving."    - David Burge (Iowahawk)

"It was only a sunny smile, and little it cost in the giving, but like morning light it scattered the night and made the day worth living" F. Scott Fitzgerald

Offline Night Hides Not

Trump's "poisoning the well".

"Speak softly and carry a big stick" has been replaced by loud, voluminous tweets.
You can avoid reality, but you cannot avoid the consequences of avoiding reality.

1 John 3:18: Let us love not in word or speech, but in truth and action.

Offline DCPatriot

Trump's "poisoning the well".

"Speak softly and carry a big stick" has been replaced by loud, voluminous tweets.

George H.W. and George W. Bush followed your advice.  Today's America is nothing like 1988-2008.

If I were POTUS Trump, I'd immediately upgrade the 'Disposition Matrix'.   http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Disposition_Matrix

...meet twice a week.    ^-^
« Last Edit: June 26, 2018, 12:51:36 pm by DCPatriot »
"It aint what you don't know that kills you.  It's what you know that aint so!" ...Theodore Sturgeon

"Journalism is about covering the news.  With a pillow.  Until it stops moving."    - David Burge (Iowahawk)

"It was only a sunny smile, and little it cost in the giving, but like morning light it scattered the night and made the day worth living" F. Scott Fitzgerald

Offline aligncare

Exactly, Mr. Trump! The hearings of the select committee on Watergate were televised, why not have televised Strzok hearings? Should make for weeks of riveting television, make the Watergate hearings sound like a tea party.

Offline RoosGirl

Exactly, Mr. Trump! The hearings of the select committee on Watergate were televised, why not have televised Strzok hearings? Should make for weeks of riveting television, make the Watergate hearings sound like a tea party.

Hey! You aren't really going to call him Mr. Trump, are you?

Offline aligncare

Not sure who you think I am, but let it go. I am me, aligncare. I don’t answer for anyone else.

Offline RoosGirl

Not sure who you think I am, but let it go. I am me, aligncare. I don’t answer for anyone else.

Ahh, you don't like being caged in with the other birds.  I get it!   ^-^

Offline ABX

• Words full of sound and fury, signifying nothing.
That may actually be an interesting idea, especially if they take the fifth over and over and over. Most people don't understand that isn't an admission of guilt, so it will may change some narrative.

Offline jpsb

Yes, live TV, I want to watch!

Offline Millee

Trump calls for live, televised hearing of Strzok, 'other hating frauds' at FBI, DOJ
Fox News, Jun 25, 2018, Matt Richardson

President Trump blasted FBI agent Peter Strzok on Monday night, arguing that the hearing for the agent known for his anti-Trump text messages should be “shown to the public on live television.”

“The hearing of Peter Strzok and the other hating frauds at the FBI & DOJ should be shown to the public on live television, not a closed door hearing that nobody will see,” the president tweeted. “We should expose these people for what they are - there should be total transparency!”

Trump’s comments came just days before Strzok is set to testify before the House Judiciary Committee. Strzok apparently was willing to go before Congress, but the committee issued the order for the June 27 appearance because he wouldn’t confirm a specific date to appear, Fox News has learned.

Strzok was involved in special counsel Robert Mueller’s Russia investigation before he was removed following the revelation of several anti-Trump text messages with his bureau colleague and lover, Lisa Page.

More:  http://www.foxnews.com/politics/2018/06/25/trump-calls-for-live-televised-hearing-strzok-other-hating-frauds-at-fbi-doj.html

He's absolutely right.  Shine the light on these cockroaches!   :smokin:

Offline DCPatriot

LOL!   I saw that too.

As an unambiguous supporter of the President, @aligncare gets Papal dispensation.

Offline DCPatriot

Indeed, sir!   

Offline INVAR

• Dread To Tread
    • Sword At The Ready
Ah yes, let's have do-nothing televised "hearings" and turn political Kabuki theater as performed by the Republicans into a full-on Trump Reality TV Wrestling show, where absolutely nothing of actual justice or substance comes upon the subjects of these hearings beyond ratings and more instigated chaos.

Fart for freedom, fart for liberty and fart proudly.  - Benjamin Franklin

...Obsta principiis—Nip the shoots of arbitrary power in the bud, is the only maxim which can ever preserve the liberties of any people. When the people give way, their deceivers, betrayers and destroyers press upon them so fast that there is no resisting afterwards. The nature of the encroachment upon [the] American constitution is such, as to grow every day more and more encroaching. Like a cancer, it eats faster and faster every hour." - John Adams, February 6, 1775

Offline DCPatriot

Ah yes, let's have do-nothing televised "hearings" and turn political Kabuki theater as performed by the Republicans into a full-on Trump Reality TV Wrestling show, where absolutely nothing of actual justice or substance comes upon the subjects of these hearings beyond ratings and more instigated chaos.

I'll see that, and raise you.....

Offline WingNot

• Resident TBR Curmudgeon
I bet the ratings for those hearings would be yuge! 
"I'm a man, but I changed, because I had to. Oh well."

Offline RoosGirl

Indeed, sir!

Some people just can't take a harmless little razzing.   :laugh:

Offline INVAR

• Dread To Tread
    • Sword At The Ready
I'll see that, and raise you.....

No, see that doesn't work as an allegory because Reagan had class, unlike Trump who has none. 

In addition, Reagan did not turn the White House into a bullshit Hollywood movie set, unlike Trump who has turned it into a bullshit and chaos Reality TV Show.

...Obsta principiis—Nip the shoots of arbitrary power in the bud, is the only maxim which can ever preserve the liberties of any people. When the people give way, their deceivers, betrayers and destroyers press upon them so fast that there is no resisting afterwards. The nature of the encroachment upon [the] American constitution is such, as to grow every day more and more encroaching. Like a cancer, it eats faster and faster every hour." - John Adams, February 6, 1775

Offline DCPatriot

No, see that doesn't work as an allegory because Reagan had class, unlike Trump who has none. 

In addition, Reagan did not turn the White House into a bullshit Hollywood movie set, unlike Trump who has turned it into a bullshit and chaos Reality TV Show.

Given the state of the American Culture today, it takes a man like Donald Trump to save our Republic.

He may well lose the House majority come November...we'll see.  But, there will NEVER be a conviction/removal due to 'Impeachment' efforts.

in the meantime...his attitude seems to be one of "Never Give Up!"   

We should all thank God for that.

Offline WingNot

Given the state of the American Culture today, it takes a man like Donald Trump to save our Republic.

He may well lose the House majority come November...we'll see.  But, there will NEVER be a conviction/removal due to 'Impeachment' efforts.

in the meantime...his attitude seems to be one of "Never Give Up!"   

We should all thank God for that.

:patriot:

Offline INVAR

• Dread To Tread
    • Sword At The Ready

Germans and Italians said the same exact thing roughly 90 years ago.

I'm opposed to fuherers and il douches touted as messiahs to 'save the country', because the results will likely be the same.

You are free to goosestep to your heart's content.  But it stops when you people demand the rest of us salute and march funny to your chosen Piper.

Offline DCPatriot

I'm opposed to fuherers and il douches touted as messiahs to 'save the country', because the results will likely be the same.

You are free to goosestep to your heart's content.  But it stops when you people demand the rest of us salute and march funny to your chosen Piper.

You're too cute, by half, @INVAR

...blah, blah, blah.    **nononono*

Offline WingNot

Oh please.  You are just embarrassing yourself with crazy talk like that.

Offline jpsb

Please tell me how exactly Trump is violating the law and our Constitution.

Offline WingNot

Please tell me how exactly Trump is violating the law and our Constitution.

He can't even make the trains run on time.