Author Topic: Maxine Waters: Harass Trump Officials at Gas Stations, Restaurants, and Shopping Malls  (Read 406 times)

Offline endicom

Townhall
Timothy Meads
June 24, 2018

On Saturday night, California Congresswoman Maxine Waters encouraged the type of recent protests against President Trump as seen in several Washington, DC and Virginia area restaurants, saying that she has "no sympathy" for those who serve in the administration and that the public should "turn on them" and "absolutely harass" White House officials while they are doing normal every day activities.

Rep. Waters (D-CA) has called for President Trump's impeachment in the past, even leading chants at rallies saying, "Impeach 45! Impeach 45!". Yesterday, "Auntie Maxine",  as she is affectionately known amongst her fans, added her name to a list of growing Democratic officials who are calling for Department of Homeland Security Sec. Kirstjen Nielsen to resign due to her handling of the child-migrant crisis at the US-Mexican border.

https://townhall.com/tipsheet/timothymeads/2018/06/24/maxine-waters-encourages-harassing-trump-cabinet-members-at-gas-stations-restaurants-and-shopping-malls-n2493912

Offline Free Vulcan

• Technical
  • Ah, the air is so much fresher here...
You knew it was going to come to this someday. Here it is.
The Republic is lost.

Oceander

Harass the SOBs right back, whenever you see them in public.  Particularly when they’re going about their private lives. 

Offline dfwgator

Just echoing the words of her Lord and Savior, Obama: "'I want you to argue with them and get in their face"

Offline Concerned

I think this level of hysteria will ultimately backfire on the Dems.
I adore facts and data and abhor lies and liars.