Author Topic: MSNBC Personality Calls for People to Stop Targeting Trump – Start Going After His ‘Nazi’ Supporter  (Read 960 times)

Offline Free Vulcan

• Technical
  • Ah, the air is so much fresher here...
Sirius Radio personality Donny Deutsch appeared on MSNBC’s Morning Joe on Friday to call for unhinged Democrats to stop going after President Donald Trump — and start going after his supporters instead.

The former host of the CNBC talk show The Big Idea with Donny Deutsch appeared to draw no serious criticism from his liberal peers as he compared Trump voters for Nazis and called for them to be demonized.

“What has to happen now — this can no longer be about who Trump is, it has to be about who we are. If we are working towards November, we can no longer say Trump’s the bad guy. If you vote for Trump — you’re the bad guy. If you vote for Trump, you are ripping children from parent’s arms,” Deutsch said drawing agreement from others at the table.

https://www.thegatewaypundit.com/2018/06/msnbc-personality-calls-for-people-to-stop-targeting-trump-start-going-after-his-nazi-supporters-video/
The Republic is lost.

Offline DCPatriot

• "...and the winning number is...not yours!
...make my effing day!!!     :smokin:
"It aint what you don't know that kills you.  It's what you know that aint so!" ...Theodore Sturgeon

"Journalism is about covering the news.  With a pillow.  Until it stops moving."    - David Burge (Iowahawk)

"It was only a sunny smile, and little it cost in the giving, but like morning light it scattered the night and made the day worth living" F. Scott Fitzgerald

Offline WingNot

• Resident TBR Curmudgeon
I'm shaking in my boots Donny Douche. 
"I'm a man, but I changed, because I had to. Oh well."

Offline jmyrlefuller

• J. Myrle Fuller
  • Cat Mod
  • Realistic nihilist
    • Fullervision
Oh, this ought to be fun.

Make the voters your enemy. Let's see how well that works out.
New profile picture in honor of Public Domain Day 2024

Offline dfwgator

Offline GrouchoTex

From Deplorable to Nazi in just 2 years.

Actually, I'm surprised it took the MSM this long to make that leap to get here.

I love watching the MSM freak out.
Go ahead and piss off more than 1/2 the nation and see where that gets you.

Offline truth_seeker

• Common Sense Results Oriented Conservative Veteran
I believe law enforcement should deem this as a terrorist threat, or a call to incitement.

Our society won't survive.

Stealing and spreading lists of Immigration agents' identities needs very harsh consequences.

If something serious gets underway, it might get worse than these radical leftists expect.

I believe that laws do exist, and they need more agressive enforcement, to make some examples.
"God must love the common man, he made so many of them.�  Abe Lincoln

Offline WingNot

From Deplorable to Nazi in just 2 years.

I don't even know how to "Goosestep".  :sadnana:

Offline andy58-in-nh

So... what comes after "Nazi"?

I just want to know what to expect to be called the next time I disagree with a liberal.
"The most terrifying force of death, comes from the hands of Men who wanted to be left Alone. They try, so very hard, to mind their own business and provide for themselves and those they love. They resist every impulse to fight back, knowing the forced and permanent change of life that will come from it. They know, that the moment they fight back, their lives as they have lived them, are over. -Alexander Solzhenitsyn

Offline WingNot

I just want to know what to expect to be called the next time I disagree with a liberal.

Leichenkommandos?

Offline Jazzhead

• Blue lives matter

A subhuman minion of Gozer? 
It's crackers to slip a rozzer the dropsy in snide

Offline jmyrlefuller

• J. Myrle Fuller
  • Cat Mod
  • Realistic nihilist
    • Fullervision

The Nazi step is important. By labeling their opponent as a Nazi, they believe they can sidestep all the formalities of treating them like human beings. There's open talk about punching Nazis on the Internet because they saw it in some World War II propaganda poster.

They want an excuse to assault those who disagree with them.

The next step might be to consider them a fetus. Then they can kill their opposition because they don't think they're human.
« Last Edit: June 22, 2018, 09:25:30 pm by jmyrlefuller »
New profile picture in honor of Public Domain Day 2024

Offline Formerly Once-Ler

Unviable tissue mass of the Anti-Christ.
« Last Edit: June 22, 2018, 09:30:30 pm by Once-Ler »

Offline GrouchoTex

A subhuman minion of Gozer?

You usually don't expect that kind of behavior from a major appliance....

Offline musiclady

I believe law enforcement should deem this as a terrorist threat, or a call to incitement.

Our society won't survive.

Stealing and spreading lists of Immigration agents' identities needs very harsh consequences.

If something serious gets underway, it might get worse than these radical leftists expect.

I believe that laws do exist, and they need more agressive enforcement, to make some examples.

I'm with you @truth_seeker - these wacko leftists are becoming dangerous.

Their hate-filled rhetoric is not just over the top.......... it's a threat to solid American citizens.
Character still matters.  It always matters.

I wear a mask as an exercise in liberty and love for others.  To see it as an infringement of liberty is to entirely miss the point.  Be kind.

"Sometimes I think the Church would be better off if we would call a moratorium on activity for about six weeks and just wait on God to see what He is waiting to do for us. That's what they did before Pentecost."   - A. W. Tozer

Use the time God is giving us to seek His will and feel His presence.

Offline rustynail

Donny Deutsch is not very inclusive.