Author Topic: Hillary Clinton funding anti-Trump, pro-immigration protests  (Read 856 times)

Offline mystery-ak

• Owner
  • Administrator
  • Let's Go Brandon!
Hillary Clinton funding anti-Trump, pro-immigration protests
by Paul Bedard
 | June 21, 2018 04:28 PM

Hillary Rodham Clinton, the 2016 presidential runner up, raised more than $1 million this week off an appeal critical of President Trump’s zero-tolerance policy at the U.S.-Mexico border and now she is giving it to pro-immigrant and pro-asylum groups protesting the president.

In an email, she also urged supporters to hold or attend protest rallies against Trump.

Her email said:

Since I reached out to ask this community to step up and support the groups working to protect and reunite families that have been separated at the border, you’ve raised more than $1 million dollars that will be split between the teams at the American Civil Liberties Union, the Asylum Seeker Advocacy Project, the Florence Immigrant and Refugee Rights Project, Human Rights First, Kids in Need of Defense, La Union del Pueblo Entero, the Refugee and Immigrant Center for Education and Legal Services, United We Dream Action, We Belong Together, and the Women’s Refugee Commission.

To each and every person who made a donation, no matter how big or small: Thank you.

You may have heard about the White House's just-announced executive order. It will mean more families and children are kept in detention centers and jails for longer -- and it doesn't offer a plan to reunite families already separated. This is not a solution.

Right now, protests, marches, and other events are being organized across the country for Saturday, June 30th to demand our government stop treating these children and their parents like criminals -- take a moment to find one near you, then say you’ll join millions of Americans in standing against this cruel practice.

One mother unable to find their infant or one child being kept in a cage would be unacceptable. What’s happening right now is a crisis so overwhelming that it can be difficult to know how best to help, but your voice is needed now more than ever.

Please sign up for a rally in your community -- or to host an event of your own -- and take a stand on behalf of immigrant families:

Thank you,

Hillary

https://www.washingtonexaminer.com/washington-secrets/hillary-clinton-funding-anti-trump-pro-immigration-protests
Proud Supporter of Tunnel to Towers
Support the USO
Democrat Party...the Party of Infanticide

“Therefore do not worry about tomorrow, for tomorrow will worry about itself. Each day has enough trouble of its own.”
-Matthew 6:34

Offline skeeter

Re: Hillary Clinton funding anti-Trump, pro-immigration protests
« Reply #1 on: June 22, 2018, 03:29:57 pm »
What a ghastly person she is.

Offline edpc

• Professional Misanthrope - Briefer and Boxer
« Reply #2 on: June 22, 2018, 03:38:48 pm »
Hillary Rodham Clinton, the 2016 presidential runner up, raised more than $1 million this week....

What was her skim?
I disagree.  Circle gets the square.

Offline WingNot

• Resident TBR Curmudgeon
« Reply #3 on: June 22, 2018, 04:18:46 pm »
Hillary Rodham Clinton, the 2016 presidential runner up, raised more than $1 million this week....

What was her skim?

60% for her 40% for Bubba.
"I'm a man, but I changed, because I had to. Oh well."

Offline GrouchoTex

« Reply #4 on: June 22, 2018, 04:52:28 pm »
I know liberals wear a special kind of blinders.
How can they be this blind?
What fooll out there, with all that is known about the Clinton's, would ever donate a dime to any cause, where the money routes through them?

Offline libertybele

« Reply #5 on: June 22, 2018, 08:06:58 pm »
Romans 12:16-21

Live in harmony with one another; do not be haughty, but associate with the lowly, do not claim to be wiser than you are.  Do not repay anyone evil for evil, but take thought for what is noble in the sight of all.  If it is possible, so far as it depends on you, live peaceably with all…do not be overcome by evil, but overcome evil with good.

Offline sneakypete

• Twitter is for Twits
« Reply #6 on: June 23, 2018, 12:01:45 am »
This is Bubbette! we are talking about. It was NOT her money she was spending. It never is. If she gave 1 million,that means she pulled in 2 million or more.
Anyone who isn't paranoid in 2021 just isn't thinking clearly!

Offline RoosGirl

« Reply #7 on: June 23, 2018, 12:06:18 am »
Who's funding Hillary?

Offline dfwgator

Offline edpc

• Professional Misanthrope - Briefer and Boxer
« Reply #9 on: June 23, 2018, 12:18:41 am »
Soros can afford it.  He’s got all that royalty dough from modeling for Operation.

I disagree.  Circle gets the square.

Offline Fishrrman

• Dumbest member of the forum
« Reply #10 on: June 23, 2018, 01:38:03 am »
"Hillary Rodham Clinton, the 2016 presidential runner up..."

Runner up?
First time I ever heard it called that.

How about calling her what she actually is:
Loser !

Offline WingNot

• Resident TBR Curmudgeon
« Reply #11 on: June 23, 2018, 01:42:16 am »
"Hillary Rodham Clinton, the 2016 presidential runner up..."

Runner up?
First time I ever heard it called that.

How about calling her what she actually is:
Loser !

LOL  ,  Wow.   I too had never heard of that term being used to describe. Did they use it for Mittens or John McCain when they crashed and burned on election night.

Hillery is so special.
"I'm a man, but I changed, because I had to. Oh well."

Offline Fantom

Those who profess to favor freedom, and yet deprecate agitation, are men who want crops without plowing up the ground, they want rain without thunder and lightning, they want the ocean without the awful roar of its many waters.

Frederick Douglass