Author Topic: Did the FBI Frame Flynn?...by John Hinderaker  (Read 1642 times)

Offline aligncare

Re: Did the FBI Frame Flynn?...by John Hinderaker
« Reply #27 on: June 22, 2018, 06:56:21 pm »
The DNC/FBI have been colluding with anti-Trump media going on two years to destroy Trump and anyone close to Trump. They been working diligently spinning tales and manufacturing lies.

Now someone brings in NBC, the NYT and Canadian broadcasting as reliable sources?

Mueller’s holding nothing but fishing tackle and he hasn’t managed to catch a thing.

Offline truth_seeker

• Common Sense Results Oriented Conservative Veteran
« Reply #28 on: June 22, 2018, 07:16:51 pm »
The DNC/FBI have been colluding with anti-Trump media going on two years to destroy Trump and anyone close to Trump. They been working diligently spinning tales and manufacturing lies.

Now someone brings in NBC, the NYT and Canadian broadcasting as reliable sources?

Mueller’s holding nothing but fishing tackle and he hasn’t managed to catch a thing.
They were brazen. Once caught, they remain brazen.

They seem to have nothing to fear, from Sessions or Wray or Congress.
"God must love the common man, he made so many of them.�  Abe Lincoln

Offline edpc

• Professional Misanthrope - Briefer and Boxer
« Reply #29 on: June 22, 2018, 07:56:17 pm »
Right. I see the dire speculation all comes to a screeching halt on 11/23/17. Anything since, I mean anything actually solid?

It came to a halt because Flynn stopped sharing information with the admin lawyers and started dealing.  They probably still investigated leads, in case negotiations fell through, but that info remains unknown and may remain so, after Flynn's sentencing.
I disagree.  Circle gets the square.