Author Topic: Ryan Pulls Amnesty, Promises Changes and Vote Next Week  (Read 783 times)

Offline IsailedawayfromFR

Ryan Pulls Amnesty, Promises Changes and Vote Next Week
« on: June 22, 2018, 01:12:41 am »
House Speaker Paul Ryan cancelled the planned Friday vote on his amnesty bill, and will add some business-first and populist concessions to help win votes prior to a debate and vote next week, leaders announced just before 7:00 pm.
The Ryan bill  — which includes a medium-sized amnesty for roughly 1.8 million ‘DACA’ illegals and roughly 300,000 Indian tech-workers and spouses — will add a section requiring companies to use E-Verify to gauge the work eligibility of would-be employees, said reports. The addition of the very popular E-Verify mandate would be a huge gain for mainstream conservatives.

But the bill reportedly will also get a new guest-worker program, which is likely the giant H-2C program for farmers. The program has already won approval by Rep. Bob Goodlatte’s judiciary committee, and it would legalize roughly 1 million illegals in the agriculture sector. But it would also create a myriad civic issues, including whether the low-wage workers would be eligible for federal aid, how their illegal-immigrant families should be treated, and how much it would drag down wages for Americans working in the agriculture sector.
http://www.breitbart.com/2018-elections/2018/06/21/ryan-pulls-amnesty-promises-rewrite-and-vote-next-week/
RINOs are being dismembered.

What we need to be careful of is the GOP Speaker getting through a bill backed only by Dems and his RINO members in the House.
No punishment, in my opinion, is too great, for the man who can build his greatness upon his country's ruin~  George Washington

Offline mrclose

Re: Ryan Pulls Amnesty, Promises Changes and Vote Next Week
« Reply #1 on: June 22, 2018, 01:17:37 am »
Notice in the video that the Dims sat on their F***ing hands!

What was the problem with this?

Trump outlines four-pillar immigration plan

! No longer available
"Hell is empty, all the devil's are here!"
~ Self

Offline WingNot

• Resident TBR Curmudgeon
« Reply #2 on: June 22, 2018, 02:14:51 am »
Ryan sucks.   Go back to Madison and sip Old Milwaukee on your deck.
"I'm a man, but I changed, because I had to. Oh well."

Offline Chosen Daughter

• For there is no respect of persons with God. Romans 10:12-13
  • Ephesians 6:13 Stand Firm in the face of evil
« Reply #3 on: June 22, 2018, 03:20:22 am »
Oh we just love to hear about the next bigly amnesty.  It really warms my heart and makes me feel good all over.
AG William Barr: "I'm recused from that matter because one of the law firms that represented Epstein long ago was a firm that I subsequently joined for a period of time."

Alexander Acosta Labor Secretary resigned under pressure concerning his "sweetheart deal" with Jeffrey Epstein.  He was under consideration for AG after Sessions was removed, but was forced to resign instead.

Online jafo2010

• Dems-greatest existential threat to USA republic!
« Reply #4 on: June 22, 2018, 03:52:49 am »
If Ryan pushes this legislation or anything like it, then the GOP members of Congress need to be voted out of office in the primaries and replaced with people that know that being Republican usually means you are conservative.  The betrayal of the American workforce continues full steam.  300,000 Indians who are here on visas providing tech services is directly reflective of 300,000 Americans that were displaced from their jobs.  This should be a crime, and anyone pushing for more of this nonsense should be removed from office ASAP.

The Dems have gone communist, and the Republicans are not worth a good BM.  Americans are betrayed daily.

Let me remind you that the ONLY promise made by Trump that I am aware of that he would execute Day One in office is the elimination of the H1-b Visa Program.  He has NOT done that.  In fact, he met with the tech sector big wigs who begged him to dramatically increase the numbers of H1-b visas so that they could displace hundreds of thousands more Americans and replace them with cheap foreign labor.

MY ADVICE:  VOTE OUT EVERY INCUMBENT AND ONLY VOTE FOR PEOPLE THAT ARE WILLING TO SUPPORT THE AMERICAN WORKER. 

Destroying the American workforce is part of the New World Order effort to destroy the USA.  Contrary to Trump's rhetoric, the swamp/NWO continues unabated in its efforts to destroy this country.
« Last Edit: June 22, 2018, 03:53:39 am by jafo2010 »

Offline Chosen Daughter

• For there is no respect of persons with God. Romans 10:12-13
  • Ephesians 6:13 Stand Firm in the face of evil
« Reply #5 on: June 22, 2018, 04:04:42 am »
If Ryan pushes this legislation or anything like it, then the GOP members of Congress need to be voted out of office in the primaries and replaced with people that know that being Republican usually means you are conservative.  The betrayal of the American workforce continues full steam.  300,000 Indians who are here on visas providing tech services is directly reflective of 300,000 Americans that were displaced from their jobs.  This should be a crime, and anyone pushing for more of this nonsense should be removed from office ASAP.

The Dems have gone communist, and the Republicans are not worth a good BM.  Americans are betrayed daily.

Let me remind you that the ONLY promise made by Trump that I am aware of that he would execute Day One in office is the elimination of the H1-b Visa Program.  He has NOT done that.  In fact, he met with the tech sector big wigs who begged him to dramatically increase the numbers of H1-b visas so that they could displace hundreds of thousands more Americans and replace them with cheap foreign labor.

MY ADVICE:  VOTE OUT EVERY INCUMBENT AND ONLY VOTE FOR PEOPLE THAT ARE WILLING TO SUPPORT THE AMERICAN WORKER. 

Destroying the American workforce is part of the New World Order effort to destroy the USA.  Contrary to Trump's rhetoric, the swamp/NWO continues unabated in its efforts to destroy this country.

Amen, I am tired, so tired of treating Americans with disrespect.  The only thing we are good for to these politicians is our money.  Taxation without representation.
AG William Barr: "I'm recused from that matter because one of the law firms that represented Epstein long ago was a firm that I subsequently joined for a period of time."

Alexander Acosta Labor Secretary resigned under pressure concerning his "sweetheart deal" with Jeffrey Epstein.  He was under consideration for AG after Sessions was removed, but was forced to resign instead.

Offline WingNot

« Reply #6 on: June 22, 2018, 04:06:55 am »
i wouldn't trust Ryan to pass a fart. 

Offline IsailedawayfromFR

« Reply #7 on: June 22, 2018, 01:12:56 pm »
i wouldn't trust Ryan to pass a fart.
Jack Nicholson wouldn't trust one either.

! No longer available
No punishment, in my opinion, is too great, for the man who can build his greatness upon his country's ruin~  George Washington

Online Bigun

• Resistance to Tyrants is Obedience to God
    • The FairTax Plan
« Reply #8 on: June 22, 2018, 01:17:14 pm »
Paul Ryan is a Chamber of Commerce butt boy and nothing more!  The sooner he's gone from congress the better of we will all be!

"I wish it need not have happened in my time," said Frodo.

"So do I," said Gandalf, "and so do all who live to see such times. But that is not for them to decide. All we have to decide is what to do with the time that is given us."
- J. R. R. Tolkien

Offline Jazzhead

• Blue lives matter
« Reply #9 on: June 22, 2018, 01:23:11 pm »
Normalize the Dreamers and $25 billion for the wall.   Simple.   Get it done, for Chissakes!   
It's crackers to slip a rozzer the dropsy in snide

Offline WingNot

« Reply #10 on: June 22, 2018, 01:35:26 pm »
Normalize the Dreamers and $25 billion for the wall.   Simple.   Get it done, for Chissakes!   

Send the  schemers home. Build the wall.  Simpler.

Offline Jazzhead

• Blue lives matter
« Reply #11 on: June 22, 2018, 02:09:11 pm »

Do nothing at all.  Even simpler.   No wall, GOP loses Congress this fall and the illegals keep pouring in.  *****rollingeyes*****

The point is that to accomplish anything beyond doing nothing,  a compromise is required.   Most of the American public recognizes that the Dreamers are here through no fault of their own, and should be normalized.   

The wall is the long-term solution to illegals pouring over the border.  It is far more important in the grand scheme of things than normalizing folks who were brought here as children by their parents.  This is not a question of "amnesty".   The Dreamers broke no laws, and the ones proposed to be normalized are the ones who've kept their noses clean.   
« Last Edit: June 22, 2018, 02:10:26 pm by Jazzhead »
It's crackers to slip a rozzer the dropsy in snide

Online libertybele

« Reply #12 on: June 22, 2018, 08:21:34 pm »
"Paul Ryan ... Promises".  B.S.  How many times are we going to hear that one??
Romans 12:16-21

Live in harmony with one another; do not be haughty, but associate with the lowly, do not claim to be wiser than you are.  Do not repay anyone evil for evil, but take thought for what is noble in the sight of all.  If it is possible, so far as it depends on you, live peaceably with all…do not be overcome by evil, but overcome evil with good.

Online Bigun

• Resistance to Tyrants is Obedience to God
    • The FairTax Plan
« Reply #13 on: June 22, 2018, 08:22:59 pm »

:amen: and far less expensive!
"I wish it need not have happened in my time," said Frodo.

"So do I," said Gandalf, "and so do all who live to see such times. But that is not for them to decide. All we have to decide is what to do with the time that is given us."
- J. R. R. Tolkien