Author Topic: What Happened During the Michael Flynn FBI Interview?  (Read 688 times)

Offline endicom

What Happened During the Michael Flynn FBI Interview?
« on: June 21, 2018, 11:39:49 pm »
Sara A. Carter
Sara Carter
June 21, 2018

As I pointed out yesterday, Rep. Mark Meadows (R-NC) believes there is evidence to suggest that some of the Russia/Clinton investigation FBI interview reports (known as 302s) were “changed to either prosecute or not prosecute” certain individuals.

This raises many concerns and questions. Among them, what does this mean for former National Security Adviser Michael Flynn? Former FBI Director James Comey provided conflicting testimony and statements regarding whether or not the FBI agents who conducted the Flynn interview believed he was lying during the questioning.

So, what is an FBI 302 report?

I spoke with a former senior FBI official familiar with the case of former National Security Advisor Michael Flynn and asked what the process might have been like.

Sara: So, explain the process of putting together a 302 witness report…

More... https://saraacarter.com/what-happened-during-the-michael-flynn-fbi-interview/

Online Cyber Liberty

• Coffee! Donuts! Kittens!
  • Administrator
  • 🌵🌵🌵
Re: What Happened During the Michael Flynn FBI Interview?
« Reply #1 on: June 22, 2018, 02:52:56 am »
Well, he pleaded out, so unless the Judge reverses that it's all a big, fat moot point.  It may, however, cause that judge to weigh it in his favor.
For unvaccinated, we are looking at a winter of severe illness and death — if you’re unvaccinated — for themselves, their families, and the hospitals they’ll soon overwhelm. Sloe Joe Biteme 12/16
I will NOT comply.

Castillo del Cyber Autonomous Zone ~~~~~>                          :dontfeed:

Offline endicom

« Reply #2 on: June 22, 2018, 02:55:45 am »
Well, he pleaded out, so unless the Judge reverses that it's all a big, fat moot point.  It may, however, cause that judge to weigh it in his favor.

An extorted plea. They would do the same to us.

Online Cyber Liberty

• Coffee! Donuts! Kittens!
  • Administrator
  • 🌵🌵🌵
« Reply #3 on: June 22, 2018, 03:06:13 am »

An extorted plea. They would do the same to us.

I never doubted that. When a lawyer once told me running up the cost of court by demanding never-ending interrogatories is ethical, I became aware of this.  Mueller has unlimited cash to do it, none of the defendants do.
For unvaccinated, we are looking at a winter of severe illness and death — if you’re unvaccinated — for themselves, their families, and the hospitals they’ll soon overwhelm. Sloe Joe Biteme 12/16
I will NOT comply.

Castillo del Cyber Autonomous Zone ~~~~~>                          :dontfeed: