Author Topic: "I exposed $100 million that could have saved lives at Stoneman. Now, I’m fighting for my education.  (Read 301 times)

Offline mountaineer

I exposed $100 million that could have saved lives at Stoneman. Now, I’m fighting for my education.
Kenneth Preston
Medium.com
n April 10th, I released an investigative report detailing over $100 million in school safety funds that Broward Schools failed to spend prior to the shooting at Stoneman Douglas. It also outlined potentially dangerous discipline programs that may have allowed the shooter to slip through the cracks.. The report went national, and was featured on The Hill, The Daily Wire, The Weekly Standard, etc.

Now, the same school district is kicking me out of school.

On May 25th, I received a letter from the Broward School Board stating that I had been unenrolled from my home school program. The letter states I failed to respond to a notice that I was “out of compliance.” I was on track to graduate one year late, after rebounding from a crippling case of Lyme Disease that set my life back more than two years. I missed nearly two years of school and then entered a home school program as the cognitive effects of the disease began to take affect on my school work. ...
Support Israel's emergency medical service. afmda.org

Offline WingNot

• Resident TBR Curmudgeon
Comes across as a whiny little bitch.  Much in the Hogg mold.
"I'm a man, but I changed, because I had to. Oh well."

Offline mountaineer

Yeah, somewhat self-absorbed and "poor me."
Support Israel's emergency medical service. afmda.org