Author Topic: Trump Torches Democrats On Immigration At Duluth Rally: They Put Illegal Aliens Before Americans  (Read 242 times)

Offline endicom

Townhall
Matt Vespa
June 21, 2018

President Trump held a rally in Duluth, Minnesota last night. It was tremendous. I’m sorry. The man has a talent for this and he should keep on doing it. For hours, people waited to gain entry. Some were turned away at the Amsoil Arena. It was your run-of-the mill Trump event, but the president took aim at Democrats over their hysteria on immigration. The Left and their allies in the media have gone on a ‘we’re becoming Nazi Germany’ tear as of late due to the recent drama on the border, with illegal alien mothers and fathers being separated from their kids. Don’t come here illegally, yes—but this is the reality. The mood became so terrible that the White House caved, signing an executive order to keep illegal alien families together upon detention by immigration enforcement authorities. The Left is still mad because this isn’t about kids. It’s about freeing these illegal aliens

He slammed Democrats for wanting open border, no immigration enforcement, and fighting for illegal alien kids more than for actual American citizens (via RCP) [relevant portion being around 29-minute mark]:

More... https://townhall.com/tipsheet/mattvespa/2018/06/21/trump-torches-democrats-on-immigration-at-duluth-rally-they-put-illegal-aliens-before-americans-n2492941

Offline driftdiver

• I could eat it raw but why when I have fire
If you work for a living then the Dems don't care about you.
Fools mock, tongues wag, babies cry and goats bleat.

Offline skeeter

Thats good. But I'd like to see him go further and accuse the Rats of what they're really doing - replacing American voters.