Author Topic: Texas Billboard: "Liberals, Please Continue Until You Have Left The State"  (Read 961 times)

Offline Frank Cannon

https://www.zerohedge.com/news/2018-06-20/texas-billboard-liberals-please-continue-until-you-have-left-state

A billboard spotted in Texas is likely to send people running to safe spaces and cry rooms.  The billboard tells liberals to continue driving on I-40 until they have left the “great state of Texas.”

“Liberals,” the billboard reads. “Please continue on I-40 until you have left our GREAT STATE OF TEXAS.”

A photo of the sign was posted to Facebook by Kyle Mccallie, of Fritch, Texas. He wrote the billboard was six miles east of Vega, a city roughly 35 miles west of Amarillo, on the eastbound side of the highway. Mccallie’s post, which was uploaded earlier Tuesday, now has over 14,000 shares as of Tuesday night.

According to USA Today, the photo of the billboard shows a logo for “Burkett” below the content of the sign. A spokesperson for Burkett Media of Austin, Texas said that company is unaffiliated with the content on the billboard.

It’s actually pretty odd to see anti-liberal messages around.  Most often, we are bombarded with leftist propaganda and authoritarian brainwashing to accept a wholly tyrannical state.

Offline IsailedawayfromFR

It's why I love my state.
No punishment, in my opinion, is too great, for the man who can build his greatness upon his country's ruin~  George Washington

Offline Texas Yellow Rose

• Native Texan

Offline WingNot

• Resident TBR Curmudgeon
Nice.  Need a couple more.  On I-10 and I-20
"I'm a man, but I changed, because I had to. Oh well."

Offline andy58-in-nh

I fully expect that a similar sign, addressed to Conservatives and Republicans, will soon begin appearing in California.

Only they will be in Spanish.
"The most terrifying force of death, comes from the hands of Men who wanted to be left Alone. They try, so very hard, to mind their own business and provide for themselves and those they love. They resist every impulse to fight back, knowing the forced and permanent change of life that will come from it. They know, that the moment they fight back, their lives as they have lived them, are over. -Alexander Solzhenitsyn

Offline Frank Cannon

I fully expect that a similar sign, addressed to Conservatives and Republicans, will soon begin appearing in California.

LOL. It would be a waste of time just like everything else in Cali because there hasn't been a Conservative in the states since sometime in the mid 90's.

Offline andy58-in-nh

LOL. It would be a waste of time just like everything else in Cali because there hasn't been a Conservative in the states since sometime in the mid 90's.

Yeah... Sometimes I think Victor Davis Hanson is the only one left, holed up there in Palo Alto with the zombies pounding on the walls.
"The most terrifying force of death, comes from the hands of Men who wanted to be left Alone. They try, so very hard, to mind their own business and provide for themselves and those they love. They resist every impulse to fight back, knowing the forced and permanent change of life that will come from it. They know, that the moment they fight back, their lives as they have lived them, are over. -Alexander Solzhenitsyn

Offline skeeter

Which wouldn't surprise me coming from this states leftists, as most CA conservative (including hispanic ones) don't speak Spanish.

Offline austingirl

• Cruz 2016- a Constitutional Conservative at last!
Principles matter. Words matter.